Dancing in the Rain

Dream sipped his drink as he sat at the bar. Today had not been a good day. His dirty blond hair hung like a mop on his head covering his eyes. Pushing his hair out of his eyes, he looked around. There were many people who all seemed to be immersed in their own conversations, some just chatting, some full on making out. Dream longed for love, a boyfriend or girlfriend, he couldn't care less. As if it was fate, Dream locked eyes with a small brunette standing by the bar piano. The man seemed to have been staring at Dream as he looked away as soon as they made eye contact. A smirk appeared on Dream's face. He walked over to the brunette, across the packed bar. 

"Hi"

Dream spoke softly to the brown-haired boy. Now getting a closer look, he was very pretty. A strong jawline and simple features all which complimented his stature. 

"hi"

The pretty boy whispered. Dream leaned closer to him to hear better. He cupped his hand around his ear leaning close enough to feel the boy's hot breath on his neck.

"what's your name?"

"George"

George. A pretty name for a pretty boy. Fitting.

"Well George, do you play?"

George tilted his head in confusion. He glanced to his right and realized he was standing right next to the piano. 

"The piano?"

"mhm"

"Err-um, no."

George mumbled shyly. He had been meaning to learn but alas he hadn't done so. 

"Lemme play you a song"

Dream sat down on the wooden piano bench and rested his hands on the pristine keys. The blonde glanced up at George, once again taking in his beautiful features. Turning back to the piano, he began to play. 

(if you want to play the song, i'm referring to"What falling in love sound like" by Jake25.17 from TikTok)

The music seemed to fill the room with beauty. George was in awe of the man in front of him. His blonde hair covered his eyes as he played, almost like a mask. His lips were slightly ajar as if he to was astounded by the notes he played. 

The last note was finally played, but all great things must come to an end. 

"That was... that was amazing."

George told Dream as he got up from the piano. Dream only grinned in response. He took George's hand and led him out of the bar.

"Hey, where are we going?"

"You'll see"

The pair dashed out of the bar, Dream in the lead. Outside, the rain was pouring but it wasn't the icky rain, the rain that made you want to go back inside. It was the rain the glimmered as it fell, the rain the made you want to stay outside for hours on end, just to take in the beauty. 

They bounded off the side walk and made it to the road. 

Dream held George by his waist and began to dance. George looked at him in confusion for a moment before realizing what they were doing. Dancing in the rain, something out of the movies. Their movements were synced as they frolicked and swayed. George splashed Dream, Dream splashed George. Suddenly, the blonde grabbed George's waist and pulled him close. The brunette looked up into Dream's mesmerizing green eyes. Placing his hand on George's cheek, Dream leaned in for a kiss. George happily reciprocated, feeling all his emotions at once. There they were, George, his arms around Dream's neck, Dream his hand holding George's face. 

The moment was too perfect to describe further.