cheerleader gogmeister

hi its me

i had a lot of school stuff to do but i'm back to posting somewhat regularly :)

anyway onto the story

---

pompoms shook rapidly in the hands of cheerleaders at halftime. it was the final game of the season, very exciting. george, the only guy on the cheerleading team, proudly raised his arms to complete their routine. 

applause was immediate, everyone looking down at the small brunette who had been the finale to the routine. one person, a blonde, quarterback for the football team, looked very closely at george. his pale skin, the blue skirt he wore to match the other girls. he was breathtaking. 

dream couldn't resist it, he waltzed over to the brunette who was packing his cheer bag. 

"hello?"

george looked up to see the one and only dream. gorgeous green eyes, wavy blonde hair, he was so... well, dreamy.

"hi"

george replied timidly standing up only to barley reach the blonde's shoulder. dream peered to see the name "GEORGE" embroidered on his bag.

"i liked your routine georgie"

"georgie? its george"

the smaller replied in a snarky tone.

"oh i know, i think i like georgie better"

the taller smirked, his football helmet in one hand, a sweat towel draped over his shoulder. george rolled his eyes and giggled. a whistle blew indicating dream had to get back onto the field.

"well anyway, i hope to see you around"

dream said softly. he jogged back onto the field, not before grinning at the blushing brunette behind him.