City Parties

(Scene inspo: @_rosesoul_  on tiktok)

Loud music played over the speakers at the party. The city apartment was packed with people drinking, making out, and doing who knows what else. 

Dream searched for George, his boyfriend, as he had lost him in the crowd a minute ago. The thing was, George was quite timid and Dream needed to make sure he was there if George needed him. 

"George?"

Dream turned and found George sitting by the window overlooking the many buildings and shops in NYC. 

"George..."

Dream came up from behind the brunette and wrapped his arms around him. George, feeling the familiar hands, pressed them to his chest. Dream leaned down and whispered in George's ear. 

"Let's get out of here, come on"

The blonde took George's hand and pulled him up. Then, to make sure he wouldn't lose him, he brought the brunette to his side keeping a firm hand around his shoulders. George was tired of this party, he buried his head in Dream's jacket to muffle the blaring noise. Once they were out, George looked up.

 Little pieces of snow fell onto the busy sidewalks of the city, the snow leaving a thin white layer. The air was crisp, smelling like smoke mixed with pizza grease. 

The pair, still holding each other, made their way down to the subway. They hopped on the one leaving to an area near by their home. Dream tightened his grip on George's hand as the sat down. 

"Well, glad we left that"

Dream spoke softly to George. 

"mhm"

George mumbled as he rested his head on Dream's lap, his legs falling onto the rest of the seat. Dream looked fondly at the brunette on his lap, the boy of his dreams. His face was a rosy pink, his eyes, a lucious brown. Dream bent his head down a bit only to be closer to George. 

The brunette carefully pushed the blond hair out of Dream's face revealing the gorgeous green eyes he adored so much. Still wanting to keep his hand on the blonde's face, he traced his features, his defined jawline, his sharp nose, his beautiful lips. 

Dream grinned at George's gesture as he knelt down to kiss him. It was a light kiss, a mere touch of the lips, yet it meant so much more. George smirked happily, turning a bit in Dream's lap. 

"What?"

Dream chuckled as he spoke.

"you love me"

George whispered in a sing-songy voice. He grinned yet again. 

"mhm, you're such an idiot" 

Dream rolled his eyes but George was right, he loved the brunette more than anything on this planet.