kisses in the mirror

george grabbed his lipstick hastily and started to apply it. he was running late, he and dream were supposed to leave 20 minutes ago!

suddenly, he heard the door open. dream entered the bathroom and stood behind his boyfriend. the brunette felt hands snake around his waist, tensing at the motion. 

"hi dream"

george mumbled as he continued to apply the lipstick. glancing in the mirror, he watched the blonde behind him. the green eyes he adored were glued to the brunette's lips.

george turned around and looked up at him. 

"if you wanna kiss me so bad, why don't you just do it?"

dream raised his eyebrows at the sassy remark, licking his lips. he pulled the brunette to him and tilted his jaw up with two fingers. 

the brunette's lips were a rosy red, matching the blush that crept onto his face. the taller male cupped george's cheek and leaned in for a kiss.

hot breath was exchanged, the moment was lovely. george finally pulled away to get a breath. looking up, he saw an amazing sight.

"dream!"

"what"

"your lips are red!"

the blonde smiled and looked at the smudged red lipstick that surrounded his mouth. he brought his head level with george's ear, close enough for george to feel his breath. 

"good, everyone should know we're together"

with that, the blonde left the bathroom.

needless to say, george was in love.

---

AHH TWO UPLOADS IN ONE DAY

any requests?

stay safe everybody <3

vote?