school au again

there george sat, back of the class, pouring over his notes. he needed these grades if he was gonna get into his dream university. 

meanwhile, a blonde sat in the front of the class, feet up on a desk, laughing with his friends. he didn't care about his grades, about anything except stupid football, at least thats what george thought. 

dream, the said blonde, glanced behind himself, just for a moment, to see the brunette staring. george's eyes met dream's and darted away. the brunette flushed red, he knew dream saw him staring, but george hated him right?

wrong.

george had a crush on this idiot, a cute idiot, for the past year. the brunette knew or just had to believe that there was more to the blonde then meets the eye. 

dream, for the first time, noticed george. pale skin tinted red, soft features, cute little white sunglasses. dream liked what he saw to say the least.

he wasn't going to act on it. was he?

RINNGGGG!!!

the class was over. 

"bye sap, bye bad"

dream said to his friends as he packed his books up. soon the class had emptied, except dream and...

george.

the brunette looked up and shook his head realizing the class was over. 

"george right?"

dream called. george jerked his head and let his mouth open a bit in awe. why was dream talking to him?

"umm yes hi."

george said, his voice soft and sweet. 

"well george...um i was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

dream fiddled with his fingers and looked down. here he was, the popular football player, oh so nervous to talk to a random kid. well not a random kid, its george for god sake.

"i would love to"

george said as he flashed a grin. he boldly got up and left the room, making sure to brush his shoulder by dream's leaving the blonde stunned.

---

this is cliche but i kind of love it?

what do you guys think of this writing style?

stay safe, drink water, 

vote?