cuddles the second

rays of gold entered the partly ajar window along with the scent of pollen and the melodious sound of birds tweeting. dream opened eyes partially and was reminded of the beautiful brunette laying on his bare chest. 

george's eyes were shut, the sun illuminating his pale skin and sharp features. his small frame was surrounded by an oversized hoodie making him look absolutely adorable. his thin arms were wrapped around the blonde, hot breath hitting his chest. 

"georgie.."

dream cooed. he gently lifted george's chin and began to pepper him with kisses. 

"dream.."

george pulled away to rub his eyes and look at the blonde. he didn't have the view for long as he was pulled right back for a long, passionate kiss. their lips touched, dream's hands finding george's waist, george's hands draped around dream's neck. 

"well good morning"

dream smirked as he touched his nose to the brunettes. george's blush became apparent as the heat rose to his cheeks. gently, the blond ran his hand along the brunettes jawline before bringing him close and going under the covers. with their hands intertwined, they slowly fell back asleep, dream holding george, george clutching dream, just the way it should be.

---

thank you for all the reads <3

any requests, kinda running out of ideas