하나 (ha-na)

... 남준 ...

"You're doing me a big favor, brother." said Seokjin.

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind picking up my nephew." Answered Namjoon.

Namjoon hung up the phone with his brother. Kim Seokjin was tied up in meetings so he had asked his little brother to pick up his son from school. Namjoon sent a final email as he got in the car waiting for him outside the office building. "Where to, Sir?" Asked the driver.

"The kids academy. I'm picking up Su-oh from his classes." The driver nodded and they sped away. Kim Enterprises was a multi hyphenate conglomerate with hands in almost every existing industry. Namjoon chuckled to himself. The company was only eight years old, but he had been working longer than that before its debut. He spent most of his days working. He wasn't sure how his older brother had found time to not only meet someone but also start a family. 'Family.' Thought Namjoon. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd spoken to a woman without it being a business matter. It wasn't that he couldn't get a woman. He had heard the rumors circulating about him. He heard the whispers of the employees. He knew he looked good. He was aware of the look he gave that made people question what kind of deal he was trying to close. He could have his pick of any women in or outside the office. No one caught his attention though. There was no one worth spending more than a night with and even then he wouldn't have them stay over. He preferred to enjoy the space of his king sized bed on his own. He sighed. He enjoyed the solitude, but sometimes he did want to share a win with someone other than his brothers. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Wondering about nonexistent women wouldn't help the company. He needed to focus on his career and the business he worked so hard for. Namjoon took out his laptop and started typing up a proposal. The school came into view not too long after. The car pulled up next to the curb where an older woman wearing an orange vest stood. Namjoon stepped out of the car and bowed.

"Anyeonghaseyo!" She greeted with a polite bow. Her smile crinkled the ends of her eyes.

"Anyeonghaseyo! I'm here to pick up my nephew, Kim Su-oh." He said with a polite smile and held up his ID for her to check. She nodded.

"Ah yes the heir of Kim Enterprises! One of his teachers will bring him right out!"

"Thank you!" Namjoon flashed her an extra smile and noticed a slight redness on her face.

"My daddy works in a biiiiiiig building with lots of stairs and lots of windows. His office is at the top and so is my uncle's office!" Namjoon turned to the sound of his excited nephew explaining away to his teacher. He was surprised to see a young woman holding his nephew's hand to escort him to the car. The young woman was dressed plainly in white shorts and a floral blouse. Her white canvas sneakers made a soft padding sound against the ground. Her full lips were curved into gentle smile on her face as she listened to Su-oh. She had dark curly hair braided around her head like a thick crown. Her skin tone was what stuck out the most. The teacher's skin was as a warm mahogany that made him want to reach out and touch her to test if he'd pull back from the heat. 'A foreigner?'

"Wow, a tall building? That must be very cool!" She chuckled after she spoke and Namjoon felt himself enjoying the sound of her soft laughter. As they approached the car, the young woman made eye contact with Namjoon. She looked surprised at first, but she hid it well by lowering her eyes. She bowed slightly and didn't make anymore eye contact with Namjoon.

"Anyeonghaseyo." She said softly.

"Anyeonghaseyo, uncle!" Su-oh said excitedly.

"Su-oh, we have to share what we learned today right?" The young woman reminded the little boy.