셋 (ses)

... 남준 ...

"When I went to check on him in the bathroom, he was scraping toothpaste off his face with his toothbrush. I asked him what he was doing and he said 'Appa, I'm shaving like you!'" The men burst into laughter at Seokjin's story. A waitress came and brought cuts of meat for them. "Alright, what should we start with?" Min Yoongi asked as he reached for the tongs.

"The unseasoned meat first!" said Jung Hoseok. The others agreed and Yoongi started the barbecue.

"What has everyone been up to? It's been so long since we've eaten together." Jeon Jungkook asked.

"I'm wasting away at the studio with Yoongi and Hobi!" Park Jimin immediately said. The table of men laughed.

"Jimin-ah, you're not still complaining about not going to the police academy? It's been so many years!" Namjoon asked.

"I'm grateful to be a part of a prosperous company, but I still think about what could've been." Jimin said woefully. The other men laughed.

"Your face is too cute to be in the force! Women would submit to you out of love not respect." Kim Taehyung joked. The men erupted in laughter again.

"I want to hear something new. I don't want to listen to Jimin complain about working. I hear it enough." Yoongi said as he turned the meat over.

"I have something new: Namjoon-ie has found interest in a woman." Seokjin said. Everyone turned to look at Namjoon. They were aware that he hadn't dated since the company started. Namjoon tried not to blush under the stares of his friends and brothers, but the tips of his ears still crimsoned at the mention.

"We would have accepted whomever you dated even if it wasn't a woman." Jungkook said and the guys nodded.

"I'm surprised he hasn't proposed to his office computer. Of course, his laptop might get jealous." Jimin joked and the group laughed again.

"Tell us who she is. Where did you meet?" Hobi jostled Namjoon a little.

"Jin-ssi is speaking too early. I just met the woman. I don't know her well enough to say anything." Namjoon said with his hands up.

"She's a teacher at Su-oh's school. An American." Seokjin said.

"Wow, American?" The guys said. Namjoon glared at Seokjin. Seokjin shrugged impishly.

"The chicken is almost ready." Yoongi announced changing the subject. Namjoon didn't want to talk about Ani. 'Ani.' he thought. 'Her name was lovely as she.' Namjoon wanted to learn more about Ani, but he was glad that his brother had interrupted the conversation at the school. Namjoon couldn't get rid of the thought of Ani in his bed while he spoke to her. He thought of her wearing barely anything with her back arched waiting for his touch. Namjoon took a sip of his drink. He didn't know much about her, but he knew he had to see her again. The men continued their dinner without returning to the conversation about Namjoon's personal life. While they waited for their cars outside, Yoongi pulled Namjoon to the side.

"Namjoon-ssi, I know you won't take this well."

"That's not a nice way to start a conversation..."

"Obviously, I know nothing about Su-oh's teachers. I do know you. Do not sleep with her if you aren't looking for a relationship."

"What?"

"I'm serious. Sometimes when we are lonely, our hearts trick us. Listen to your intuition. If you're not willing to get to know her. To take her out and see her. To possibly be seen with her. Don't sleep with her."