Chapter 8

After a couple minutes of waiting they finally came out. Tory and Hawk were running full speed towards the car and I'm guessing it's because both of them wanted shotgun. Tory made it in the car first but that's only because Hawk opened the door and she took the chance to slide in.

"That's not fair." Hawk argued.

"So." Tory shrugged her shoulders.

"We need to come up with a solution." Hawk got in the back seat.

"Miguel hurry up." Tory yelled out the window.

"I'm coming." Miguel shouted back and finally got in the back seat.

After they all got in I started to drive to the dojo.

"How about this I get Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.' Hawk scooted up to talk to Tory.

"No way, I'll get Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and you can get Tuesday and Thursday." Tory turned around to face Hawk.

"Not fair that you get three days and I get two." Hawk complained.

"How about Hawk gets Mondays and Wednesdays, Tory you get Tuesdays, and Thursdays." I finally interrupted.

"What about Fridays?" Tory asked.

"Miguel gets Fridays." I looked back at Miguel.

"Sounds good to me." Miguel laughed.

"Fine." Tory turned back around.

"What about you?" I looked over at Hawk.

"I guess it'll work." He leaned back in his seat.

Tory turned on the radio and one of our favorite songs came on, we all started dancing and singing at the top of our lungs all the way to the dojo.

We finally arrived at the dojo and we all got out. We all walked into the dojo and went straight to the cabinet to get our gis. After we changed we all came out on the mat and started to stretch. We all talked about our days and how boring at school it was. After a couple of minutes Hawk and I didn't talk. We wanted Tory and Miguel to talk to each other. Our plan worked and they talked the entire time laughing, and relating to each other.

"You should give the hint to Miguel to ask Tory out." I whispered to Hawk.

"For sure I'll talk to him after practice." He smiled.

"What are you two whispering about?" Miguel asked.

"You are so nosey." I laughed.

Everyone laughed.

"Quiet." Sensei shouted.

We all stood up and got into our lines. Sensei had moved me, Hawk, Miguel, and Tory to the front.

"Today we will be conditioning. So everyone go take off your gis, hang them up and go put on your workout clothes." He instructed.

We all did as he said and quickly. After everyone changed we all met outside.

"Alright we are running today. You will be running this parking lot all the way around it until I say to stop, and if I see anyone slacking then we will do it over again tomorrow." Sensei explained.

"I want to see four lines. The people at the start of each line will be Madilyn and next to her Hawk, then Miguel and Tory at the end. Everyone get in line I don't care which line you choose just make sure it's even." He instructed.

Everyone chose a line and we waited.

"Alright ready set go." Sensei shouted.

We all took off, we made sure to try and stay in line so we wouldn't have to do this over again tomorrow. Us in the front we tried to stay at a steady pace so no one fell behind. After about 30 minutes of running we were all at a steady pace but I was sweating like crazy. As we passed sensei I took off my shirt and threw it next to his chair. I always wore a sports bra when working out so it wasn't like I was in my regular bra.