Chapter 20

The rest of the week went by so fast, yes it was the same daily schedule but spending time with Tory, Miguel, and of course, Hawk made the time go by so much faster. Every day at karate was different though. Sensei Kreese was something else, to say the least, I had come to the conclusion that he was just plain out evil and I wanted Sensei Lawrence to come back. Sensei Kreese had me spar with someone every day, I was getting tired of it and when I brought it up he would always say "I'm doing this to make you better". We honestly got on my nerves, oh how could I forget every time someone asked about Sensei Lawrence he would punish all of us and make us do a whole bunch of conditioning. One thing I was not going to do was fight Miguel, Tory, Hawk, or Aiden. They were my friends and I get it NO Mercy but there's a difference between No Mercy in the enemy and there's respecting your friends.

I was currently waiting for everyone to get in the car so we could head to karate since the last school day was over.

"Hey, Princess." Hawk got in and kissed me.

"Hey." I kissed back.

"Hey, Madilyn." Tory and Miguel smiled.

"Hey, guys." I smiled.

"I wonder who Sensei is going to make you fight today." Miguel buckled his seat belt.

"I don't know but I do know that I'm not fighting you guys if he chooses one of you." I explained.

"I don't have it in me to actually hit you." Hawk looked over at me.

"I know." I smiled.

"But what if he does?" Tory asked.

"I'm going to tell him no and to choose someone else." I looked in my rearview mirror at Tory.

"I don't like him. He is weird." Miguel made a face just thinking about Sensei Kreese.

"Me too." I hated him.

"I wish Sensei Lawrence would just come back." Hawk sighed.

"Me too babe." I grabbed his hand.

Hawk looked at our hands and then back at me and smiled.

"Forget karate for one second, I just can't wait for summer." Tory smiled brightly.

"Me either, you guys can come swimming over at my house anytime." I turned at the corner.

"You have a pool?" Hawk looked at me shocked.

"Yeah in the back." I laughed.

"I spent every day at your house for almost two months and I didn't know you even had one." Hawk laughed.

"We just never go in the back." I laughed.

"Hell yeah. Parties are going to be amazing at your house." Miguel was hyped.

"My parties are always amazing." I laughed.

"We should have one tonight after karate." Tory suggested.

"That's a great idea my dad left yesterday for a seminar or something and he's gone for two weeks." I was so excited.

"That is great. What time should we say?" Tory asked.

"7:30?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great time cause then my mom will for sure let me go, and then I can just say I'm spending the night." Hawk was excited.

"Yeah for sure. All of you can spend the night if you guys want I want a spare room that you guys can stay in." I turned around and looked at Tory and Miguel.