Chapter 32

The next couple of days I didn't turn on my phone or even do anything. I stayed in bed the entire day except when mom called us to go eat. Eli was my biggest supporter in this, and I appreciated it more than I let on. Now that my head for the most part clear I was going to talk to my dad and Ms. Diaz first before Miguel and Tory.

"Babe." I was laying on his chest.

"Yes, Princess?" He looked down at me.

"I think it's time I talked to my dad about the whole situation." I sighed.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He played with my hair.

"Just in case yeah I would like that." I smiled.

"What time?" He smiled.

"Noon or 1." I laid my head back on his chest.

"We can go get ice cream after if you want." He knew I loved ice cream.

"I like the way you think." I sat up and kissed him.

"Come here you." He smiled, grabbed me close, and started to kiss me all over my face.

This made me smile brightly and start laughing. He started laughing and smiling.

"Ok, ok that's enough. We need to get ready." I laughed.

"Yes ma'am." He laughed.

We got ready and even though I brought plenty of clothes I ended up wearing one of his shirts.

Mom and Mr. Moskowitz had already gone to work so we were all alone.

We drove to my house and we waited in the car for a little bit so I could think of what I was going to say and make sure I was ready for what I was going to be walking into.

"Alright, you ready?" Eli held my hand as we walked to the door.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The house was empty but it was filled with movers.

"Dad." I called out.

My dad came running from the stairs.

"Madilyn, you're here." He was smiling.

"Yeah, I was going to talk to you." I looked around.

"So, I guess you didn't get my text?" He questioned.

I shook my head no.

"Well, Ms. Diaz and I are ingaged and we are living in a bigger house today." He was so happy.

"Oh, so I take it Miguel and Ms. Diaz are going to be living with us." I was trying to keep myself calm.

"Yup, that's correct." He was so excited.

"Well, I guess there's nothing for us to talk about now." I took a deep breath.

"Madilyn, I know it's going to take time for you to adjust to this new life but once you do you're going to love it." He grabbed my shoulders.

"Is my room packed already?" I asked.

"Yes, and your stuff is already in your new room at the new house. You just have to set everything up."

My dad handed me a key and a piece of paper.

"I'm going to go to the new house and set my room up but please don't expect me to be there when you get there later." I explained.

"I want you to take your time." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Eli and I walked out of the house and got in the car.