Chapter 17

Hawk had stayed with me the entire night, Mrs. Moskowitz and Mr. Moskowitz came in to visit for a while later on in the day. Hawk stayed with me the entire day and through the night, and of course, I didn't let him sleep on the floor I moved over in the bed and let him sleep with me I didn't care if I had two broken ribs or not. I held Hawk tight in my arms, I never wanted to let him go again. The next morning my dad said I could go home but Hawk had to drive. I didn't like the idea of Hawk driving because I have never driven with him before and I have no idea if he would kill me or not. Hawk and I walked out hand in hand to my car which my dad had driven to the front of the hospital. He even made sure Hawk was driving and I didn't get in the driver's seat when he left.

"Pull over so I can drive." I was nervous.

"Princess I got it, I'm not going to kill us." He laughed.

"I know I just like to drive and I feel bad." I laughed.

"Don't feel bad I like your car. You should let me drive more often." He looked over and smiled at me.

"Oh hell no." I laughed.

"Why not?" He turned to look at me.

"Because I like driving and I don't like when people drive my car." I explained.

"But I'm not just people." He raised a brow at me.

"You're right you're not. You're my boyfriend, but that doesn't mean you can drive my car." I laughed.

"Well, then I better enjoy it now that it's happening." He laughed.

"Fine, I guess I'll let you drive my car once in a while." I gave up.

"Yes." He smiled brightly.

The rest of the way home we listened to music and laughed about random stupid stuff. We got to my house and I opened the door. Hawk and I went to my room and Hawk jumped on my bed and snuggled under the covers.

"I'm going to shower." I looked over at him.

"Can I join?" He smirked.

"Maybe next time." I smirked and grabbed my towel.

I closed the bathroom door and stripped my clothes. I smelled like a hospital and I hated the smell. I looked in the mirror at my face. I was definitely going to have a scar on my eyebrow where the stitches were. My lip was looking better but I feel bad because pore Hawk has to kiss me. I then turned to my left side where my ribs were broken. They were dark purple with some and a little yellow on the edges. I hated the way they looked and I for sure wasn't going to let Hawk see me like this. I knew he wouldn't judge me but it was for my insecurity. I turned on the shower and examined my ribs more, they hurt but really bad and my dad said I needed to wrap my upper body for support after my shower. I got in the shower and let the warm water run down my sore body, the water relieved so much of my tension. I stayed in the shower just standing there for about 30 minutes before showering and when I did actually shower it only took 10 minutes. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body being careful of my ribs. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet where I grabbed one of Hawk's hoodies I had stolen from him and a pair of spandex. I walked back into the bathroom and dried myself off. I made sure to put on my underwear but I couldn't put on my bra since I had to wrap myself. I tried wrapping myself over and over but I couldn't hold both spots and secure it.

"Goddammit." I shouted in frustration.

I guess I scared Hawk because he came running into the bathroom.

"Madilyn are you ok?" He was frantic.

I quickly turned around and covered myself, believe it or not, I was super insecure about my body.

"I'm fine it's just I can't wrap my ribs and it's frustrating." I sighed.

"Let me help you." He grabbed the wrap off the counter.

"No it's fine, I don't want you to see me." I explained.

"Why not, I'm your boyfriend. I'm not going to judge you." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Promise?' I was nervous.

"I promise." He kissed my shoulder and then my neck.

I slowly turned back around and moved the towel revealing my whole upper body including my boobs. He looked me up and down examing my features. I was worried he was judging me so I went to reach for the towel before he grabbed my hand.

"I'm not judging I promise. You're beautiful." He let go of my hand.

This made me blush but I was still kind of nervous.

He got the cue that I was still nervous so he began to wrap my ribs going just under my boobs. He went slow when he came near my boobs and made sure not to touch them. Which I thought was super considerate of him even though you would think he would have touched by now. After we wrapped me a few more times he secured the end and handed me the hoodie.

"Is this my hoodie?" He looked at the hoodie.

"Maybe." I snatched the hoodie.

"Where did you even get it from?" He laughed.

"You left it here one day and I just decided to keep it." I slid it over my head.

"You have to give it back at some point." He raised a brow.

I put my finger on my chin and tapped pretending to think. " I don't think so." I smiled.

"I'll give you another one." He laughed.

"Ok, when you bring the next one I'll give back this one." I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

He followed but ran and jumped on my bed before I even sat down. He quickly shuffled to my side of the bed and snuggled in my pillow and pulled the blankets over him.

"That's my spot." I laughed.

"I know but I'm hungry can you go get a snack and I'll choose a movie." He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes playfully and went downstairs.

I grabbed some chips and drinks and headed back upstairs. I didn't hear a movie playing and I walked in, the tv wasn't even on.

"Hawk." I called out.

No answer.

"Hawk." I called again.

Still no answer.

I set the snack on my desk and walked over to my bed. I stood next to the bed and looked. He had fallen asleep, he was snuggled in my pillow and was cuddling my other pillow. He was wrapped in all my blankets and had them covering his whole body up to his nose. I moved his shaggy hair and kissed his forehead. I decided I would just take a nap myself so I crawled on my bed and laid on what usually is his side. I snuggled into the pillow which had his scent and I fell asleep.