Chapter 3:Thunder Strangers

Jess's POV

It was my first day of work. I decided to wear my pink T-shirt, my black trousers and shoes and of course my morpher on my wrist.

As I walked into work it was wrecked clothes flying everywhere. As I walked to the area where the commotion was coming from I saw a brown-haired boy in yellow throwing everything before I had a chance to say anything Kelly walked up.

"Dustin you do understand the concept of cleaning right. Things go onto the shelves."I couldn't help but draw their attention to me. Dustin looked at me and Kelly smiled.

"Hey, Jessica you made it. I would like you to meet Dustin he's a worker here too."Dustin smiled and shook my hand."Nice to meet you, Jessica."Dustin greeted me.

"Please call me Jess, "I replied

I returned the greeting then took another look around as Dustin asked about a backpack then left without cleaning up. Kelly and I looked at each other and silently agreed to clean it up.

Not long after we had everything clean I decided to take a break I skated and without realizing it I ended up near the quarry. Stopping before I went over and noticed 5 other rangers all facing each other. Looking at their uniforms 3 were wind ninjas and the other 2, were thunder ninjas.

The thunders started to attack and knocked the wind ninjas down. I decided it was time for me to intervene. I yanked my clothes off to reveal a black uniform with pink stripes and the fire ninja symbol on it I kept my mask on for now and jumped down there.

"You know if you're having a ranger get-together you could at least invite me. Oh well, guess my invitation got lost in the mail."

Both teams looked at me." WHO are you." said crimson thunder. I just glared at him he was about to attack me when Navy thunder pulled him back.

"Don't she'll deal; with her later."So they left with a flash of lightning. Who is she? I wondered, I turned to the wind ninjas and they looked at me curiously.

"You're a fire ninja but I thought all of you were captured."I looked at them and sighed."Not all of us."Before they could reply I ninja streaked away back to work.

Kelly stood there and said."I was worrying you had gotten lost."I just shook my head."No, I just needed to clear my head sorry I'm late."She just waves it off and asked me to restock the shelves. When Dustin came in he entered with a woman in blue. Dustin walked up to me and Kelly with her.

"Hey, Jess this is Tori."I smiled at her and she returned it."Hi, Tori as you heard my name is Jessica my friends call me Jess."She nodded.

"Hey, Jess I heard you were new around here and wondered whether you would like me to show you around later."Yeah, I would like that."

Before it could go any further there was a beep from their wrist I saw a similar device to my morpher. I looked back at them both and they were glancing at each other before I could say anything they both said they had to go and left the building.

I went to follow them suspicion getting the better of me when my mobile rang. I answered it.

Jessica: Hello

DAD: Hey sunshine I'm just phoning to see where you are Hailey phoned me saying you were in Blue Bay Harbor but weren't coming home are you ok where are you staying...

Jessica: Dad...Dad...DAD!

Dad: Sorry I was just worried are you ok.

Jessica: Yes I'm ok I'm just having interviews with tutors then I'll be back.

While I was waiting for a reply I turned to see Hailey talking to someone about some alien attack.WHAT?

Jessica: Dad I've got to go can I talk to you later.

Before he could reply I hung up.

Kelly turned to me." That was two guys I know apparently there's been some sort of alien attack and they think people are trapped there." she grabbed her keys and we set off.

When we got there I saw the boy in crimson red that bumped into me earlier and a boy in navy blue came up to us and asked us to follow them. When we got to where they were taking us we saw Shane, Tori, and Dustin. Shane being the guy who didn't think I can skate was not my favorite person in the world but they all looked hurt.

Kelly offered to phone the FBI but Tori talked her down. As we went to walk away the crimson and navy guys turned to me.

"We never got your name."I blushed as the crimson guy smiled at me and so did the one in Navy."I'm Jessica and you two gentlemen are."

The Crimson guy said, "My name is Hunter and that's Blake."I smiled at both of them, well Hunter and Blake. It's nice to meet you.

Well now Jessica has met the guys and she will also meet her own evil match in the next chapter. Will the wind rangers be happy that she wasn't there when they needed her? What will she say to her dad? Stick around to find out