Chapter5:Thunder Strangers part 3

Well here's part three of thunder strangers. What do you think the Thunders and Kailey want with Jess. Will the wind rangers save her? Or will they think she's one of them? Let's find out

Jess's POV

I was being pushed forward by Kailey. We were walking through some sort of forest. Kailey refused to look at me as she led me on.

"Where are you taking us, "I demanded as I looked at the guinea pig that they said was Sensei Wantanabe. Hunter glanced at me but didn't answer. I stopped walking and he turned and glared at me.

"Move it," she said. I looked at her with pain in my eyes.

How could Kailey do this to me? We were best friends and she just acts as if she doesn't know me. Why is she following Hunter and Blake? And what do they want with me?

"I ain't going anywhere with you three."I then swung a punch at Blake and went to kick Hunter. I managed to catch Blake but Hunter grabbed my ankle. He flipped me over so I landed on my back."Stop it Jessica you're coming with us whether you like it or not."He said.

I got up and went to attack again. But Kailey grabbed my wrist and pushed me ahead of her again.

As we went along we heard a weird noise that sounded like howling. What the.

Kailey shivered and Blake said."This place gives me the creeps Bro."He just looked at him and Kailey and said."Stop being such babies. You know why we're here."

The guinea pig turned to them."The ninjas sense our presence."Kailey just told them to shut up. We only got a little further when some sort of beings appeared in front of us. They looked like they were about to attack so Hunter tipped the sphere down to contain the sensei.

He, Kailey, and Blake nodded and Hunter pushed me behind him.

"THUNDER STORM." Hunter and Blake yelled.

"WINTER STORM," Kailey said.

"RANGER FORM HA."They all said together. And before my eyes, they all transformed. As they finished morphing the zombie-like creatures attacked.

I squeaked and pushed one away from me. I noticed one about to stand on the sphere and ducked to grab him. I decided to try to get away from everyone but just when I was about to Hunter grabbed my waist and hauled me out of the way of the zombies.

I heard motorbikes approaching and turned to see the wind ninjas approaching on their bikes."Whoa, who do we fight."Dustin said.

"How bout anyone not wearing a primary color," Shane suggested.

"EXCUSE me Shane but I'm not wearing a primary color."He just shrugged but before he could speak the zombies attacked again. I decided to fight as well.

I kicked one of the zombies and flipped another but it was hard to fight with the sphere in my hands and I ended up in the middle with both the thunders and winds surrounding me.

"BACK OFF," Shane said. Great Idea Shane. I thought.

"Yes yell at the bad guys they're really going to back off because you say so."He glared at me but said nothing. Instead, Shane looked at all of us and said.

"How about a truce."Hunter considered his options for a second and nodded his head."Fine but just for now." and everyone went their separate ways.

I twisted the wrist of one zombie and high kicked him towards Kailey who slashed at him with her sphere. As he fell another one ran at her so I jumped over her and jabbed at his front. As they all went down we all looked at each other.