Chapter 4:Thunder strangers part 2

Hi, guys so Thunder strangers part2 we will meet the evil Ice Ninja in this episode. Will Jess be able to figure out who she is? Will she find out who the other rangers are?

Let's read to find out

Jess's POV

After Shane, Tori, and Dustin had left and Hunter and Blake went off me and Kelly decided to go back to work.

We closed up the shop and I text Tori to arrange to go to the beach tomorrow. She said we could go in the afternoon as that's when the best swells are in. I've never really tried surfing but I'll try it out you never know it could become another of my hobbies. I went back to the hotel I was staying in and sighed.

If I was going to stay here to help the rangers out I was going to have to find somewhere more permanent to live. I also thought about the thunder rangers. What was their deal and what did they mean when they said that she will deal with me? Who's she?

This ranger business is very confusing and I don't like it. I mean if dad hadn't called me then I wouldn't have missed the battle. I'm probably not in the wind ranger's good books right now. I mean there's one battle and not the next.

I put my head in my hands.

What am I going to do? I thought.

It was my day off and I was going to the beach with Tori. Things were looking up. Me and Tori agreed to meet outside storm charges at midday as I arrived Tori and Blake were talking and I walked up to Hunter.

"Hey stranger." he turned nodded once then ignored me. What's up with him. I wondered.

As Blake and Tori stopped talking Blake and Hunter walked off. Tori came towards me."Hey, glad you could make it. I nodded and smiled but wondered about Hunter and his mood swings I mean one minute he's all nice to me and the next it's like I'm his worst enemy. Boys are so confusing.

When we got to the beach Tori began to teach me the basics of surfing. After she was done she smiled and we started walking up the beach towards the waves.

"You're a good teacher."I commented and she laughed.' some people would just call me bossy."I laughed along with her.

As we walked I noticed something we should have reached the waves by now. I looked down but all I saw was damp sand."What the?"Tori said.

I looked around and saw a frog-like monster coming towards us and chasing everyone off me and Tori ran forward.

"Hey frogface what did you do with all the water."I said and he turned and laughed."I sucked it dry and when I'm done there will be no water left anywhere."Tori came running forward and started to say something before looking at her wrist and sighing.

Without thinking as the monster blasted us I pushed Tori out of the way and took the full heat of the blast as Tori got up I was about to follow her when something hit me from behind.

"What the?"I turned and did a double-take there in front of me was a silver/white colored ranger she had a helmet shaped like an arctic wolf and had an Ice symbol on her suit(see below).

I looked at her in shock. She was an Ice Ninja. How could that be?

"Who are you." she came at me with her ice spear and said, "it doesn't matter all that matters is I have to destroy you."

I blocked all her moves."Stop I won't fight one of my own."She wouldn't stop attacking me and without a suit, I hit the ground hard.

She looked at me again but sighed."Stay out of my way and you won't be hurt but try and get in my way again and I will have no choice but to destroy you."

And she left.

I had to check on Tori. Then I'm off to find these ninja rangers it was time for some answers. Who was that girl? Her voice sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it maybe sensei Wantanabe would be able to give me some answers.

I got to storm charges and saw Tori outside."Hey, Tori thank god you're alright."She smiled at me as she passed Dustin and Shane a strange device each I realized they looked a lot like the morpher on my wrist.

Wait a second.No it couldn't be...

Before I could speculate further Hunter and Blake walked towards Tori and me." listen you two I wanted to thank you for looking after my brother we owe you one and we always keep our promises."Tori smiled and I answered."No problem but it was all Tori."

Tori blushed as the Thunders walked away. She turned to me."What happened to you anyway one minute you were there the next minute you were gone."I sighed but don't answer Shane said."You don't have to tell us but Tori was worried about you."

Before I could answer they heard a beep it seemed to be coming from those devices.

As they walked away I decided to follow.

I lost them after they went around a corner.OK, I need to find them.

I managed to find them fighting the frog I was about to help when the thunder rangers and the white ranger appeared. It looked like they were about to attack the three wind rangers but they destroyed the frog instead.

OK, now I'm confused. As the wind rangers took out their megazords I noticed the thunder rangers walk off.

I decided to follow them.

I followed all three of them to a waterfall and they passed. I managed to an underground base I followed them in and I noticed that they were fighting a boy with glasses and he was losing badly.

"Hey stop."I grabbed the Navy Thunder, kicked him and punched the Crimson Thunder in the stomach, and turned to the white ranger but she was ready to kick me in the chest. I stumbled and she took the opportunity to grab my wrists and force them behind my back.

Just when she had me down the wind rangers turned up.NO WAY!

"Shane, Tori, Dustin."They looked at me."Jess how'd you get in here."

All three evil rangers stepped forward and demorphed."No Kailey."

I looked at my fellow Ninja.

She gripped my elbows again and dragged me towards her, Blake, and Hunter Shane demanded to know

"How'd you get in here."Hunter looked at Tori and said ask her.

Blake that double-crossing punk.

Hunter pushed the boy in glasses away."leave him we got what we wanted. Goodbye rangers good luck in your future battles." and with that, all five disappeared including Jess and Sensei Wantanabe.

Well, what do you think guys what do they want with Jess what happened to Kailey, and why.