Chapter 8:Return of thunder part 2

Hey, guys like said this is going to be parts 2 and 3 together and we finally get to see Jessica morph I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it, and please leave your thoughts in the comments.

Jess's POV

While I tried to figure out where I was I walked across the beach. All of a sudden I heard Tori, Shane, and Dustin shouting for me. I turned around and there they were. As they approached Shane asked the obvious question.

"Are you ok?"I just nodded my head as I was far from ok. I feel like Kailey had betrayed me. It was only like 2 months ago that the cavern of lost ninjas adventure had happened and now they're acting as if we're still enemies." we should probably start looking for a way off this island guys."I said.

So we started walking along and all of a sudden we see crimson, navy, and white blurs heading into a forest we decided to follow them.

When the blurs stopped as we knew they would be Blake, Hunter, and Kailey were there. We all glared at each other.

"You ever wondered if three wind ninjas and a fire ninja went up against two thunder ninjas and an ice ninja who would win."

Tori shook her head." no one the only way we can win is by working together."I looked at Kailey with question in my eyes." which is what I thought we were doing."

Before we could do anything else, the Thunders and Kailey attacked. As usual, Kailey went straight for me.

I aimed a roundhouse kick to her chest which she blocked before aiming a punch at my chest I blocked it.

Ducking and did a kick I dropped to sweep her feet but she jumped and managed to send me flying with a kick to the head.

"Time to go to the next level," she said. She raised her morpher and yelled.

"WINTER STORM RANGER FORM HA!"And she morphed and called her spear.

Ok, this is unfair. I blocked her staff and kicked her back."I don't want to fight you, Kailey. We trained together for 2 years."

She stopped and using this to my advantage I pushed her back and concentrated on the 3 wind rangers and flamed both me and her to where they were.

We reappeared on the beach and I managed to jump out of the way as Shane and Tori fired their ninja Beams at the other three.

As the Thunders and Kailey went down I got looks from the others." how did you do that?"Shane asked. I gave him a look that said not now.

As Hunter, Blake, and Kailey got up we walked over."What are you guys doing here?"They asked. This confused me.

"They seem normal,'' I said."But before we could say anything Chooboo appeared.

"Hey, you down there in the crimson, navy, and white suits."The three mentioned glared up."He better not be talking about us."Hunter snarled.

As Chooboo continued to taunt them there was a big bang and the crab/snail reappeared. As the winds went to fight I turned to Kailey and the Bradley brothers."We got to help them."

They nodded but before we could move Chooboo jumped down.

"Listen here Crimson and White ranger."He looked at Hunter and Kailey."Your brother Crimson and your friend white have betrayed you."Hunter and Kailey protested but before we could speculate further. There was a loud noise and Blake and I were shoved as a bright beam hit both Hunter and Kailey.

"Are you two ok?"Blake asked."We think so we feel so weird."Chooboo started saying nonsense about me and Hunter again.

"Hunter, Kailey don't listen to him, "Blake stated.