chapter 19:Brother's In arms

Jess'sPOV

Me, Hunter, and Bkaje were racing at the track.All of a sudden there was a spark in my engine and I fell back in the race.Something was wrong with my engine.I pulled out of the race and started to take my bike back to the van so Huter could have a look at it for me.Blake and Hunter tied for first.

"Sounds like the top end."I was informed as Kelly approached us.I sighed and turned towards her.

"I let go on the last straight."I informed her and we turned to Hunter."Could you possibly rebuild it before the next moto?"I asked him hopefully.Hunter looked at me sad and looked back at the bike as he answered me.

"No way!I've never done one in less than five hours."Damn the next Motto is in two.I looked at the track and sighed that's bad luck.

"I'm telling you guys,if you want to go pro you need someone to take care of your bikes"Kelly told us.But I knew right now it wouldn't help.

"There's not a mechanic in the world who could fix this thing in enough time"Blake said, Helping me to pick up my bike.

"I-I'll give it a try,"Said a man as he nervously approached them clutching a large toolbox to his chest.I turned to him hopefully.

"Do you think you can do it in less than two hours?"I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Sure."He promised me and I moved out of his way.

He returned the bike just in time before it was time for the race.

Timeskip:

I was at Storm chargers showing Dustin my trophy."First place!"I smiled at him holding my trophy proudly.

Dustin smiled"Oh, dude"he cried in happiness."You did it!"He hugged me in congratulations.

"Yeah, man"Blake said"She checked out on the second lap."He and Hunter smiled at me with proud looks.

"I would say you're definitely getting faster."He said high fiving me.I nodded.

"That's part of it, but I felt like I was riding a factory bike out there."I told them.

Hunter nodded."Yeah that freaky guy really hooked you up huh."He observed.

Dustin looked confused."What freaky guy?"He asked me.

"Skinny, Nerdy."Hunter informed Dustin.

"He did a whole rebuild in a couple of hours."Blake said.

This brought a smile to Dustin's face"Yeah, that would be Perry"He said, patting Blake and Hunters shoulders."He's this total moto genius"He told us.

"You know him?"Blake asked"So?Where does he live?"

"Out of town in that creepy area down by the train tracks,"Dustin told them, before walking away.

Hunter and Blake looked to me."you guys go I'm going to do some training with Kailey."They nodded.

TIMESKIP:Fire ninja academy

Me and Kailey were at the fire academy grounds training.We started with sparring ut we were to even matched so Kailey asked me to show her how I use my shield and she looks very impressed and I feel very proud.She notices straight away.

"I think someone enjoys their powers a little too much."She teased me and I laughed.

Before I could reply our morphers went off."This is Kailey."Kailey answers.

"The other rangers need you near the tracks."Sensei said through the morpher.

"On it."She looked at me and nodded.