Putter Fantasy - Strike Two ii

words : 11.8k

warnings : actively golfing with Tom, his dad, his brother Harry, and Harrison ; smut: mutual teasing, public bathroom shenanigans but it's a fancy golf course so y'know it's clean and posh, use of a plug (not an*l), fingering 'cause y/n is extra h-word for hands, orgasm denial

b's note : i tried to clarify any terms specific to golfing, but my apologies if anything is unclear. once you get the knowledge into your head from research, it's difficult af to explain anything without it being too wordy and breaking the mood </3 hope you like it!

~ ⛳️ ~

Strike Two - ii

The room is quiet when you wake up. You stretch your toes to get rid of a sleep cramp, taking your time with it since the bed is so warm. Your eyelids are heavy and refuse to open right away, so you move around only to stop when you feel the edge of the mattress on your hip. On your other side, Tom's back is still nestled into your chest, two of your hands still clasped together, four legs tangled around the sheets.

"Hey."

You look up at the sound that doesn't come out of Tom, rubbing your eyes with your other fist, and find Harrison's head peeking into the room.

"Hey," you mumble sleepily, trying to hold back a yawn that ends up betraying you. "Sorry. What's going on?"

"Tom's alarm has been going off repeatedly for like, twenty minutes now."

"Shit," you say, clearing your throat. "Thanks, Harrison. We'll be right out."

So you're late. Tom must have set his alarm for this morning so you could go to the golf course early. With his brothers and his dad. At the moment, you can barely believe it's really going to happen. You want to stay in bed and get some sleep. Last night wasn't too crazy, but you're tired from the hormones racing in your blood before you fell asleep.

Eventually, you manage to wake Tom up and get ready for his favorite Thursday morning sport. You can sort of tell he regrets it today, that he'd rather sleep in the same way you do, all from how he's moving around slowly and gruffing at you when you're in his way, but a deal is a deal.

You skip breakfast since you'll have to get ready in record time, but at least you won't have to shower since you washed up properly before bed. When you're brushing your face with make-up, Tom appears by your side in the mirror and drops the bag from last night on the counter.

"Here, thought you could wear these today." He shrugs, leaving you wondering what he could mean.

Blinking at him for a second, you put down the hand holding the brush and say, "You said you wanted to return them."

"Changed my mind." That's the only thing Tom says before he turns on his heels and leaves the room. You stay there for a few seconds ruminating on what just happened.

It's easy to understand that he wants you to wear the skort because one, he bought them for you, and two, his family is going to be at the golf course with you. If that wasn't the case, knowing him, Tom would have preferred that you wore a skirt.

"Oh, I see right through you, champ," you mutter to yourself, quickly applying the rest of your make-up.

There's always time for one small prank. Just because you're in a hurry, it doesn't mean you can't have a little fun. You're about to grab the bag Tom left for you, but decide to leave it on the counter. It's small enough, so you've got the perfect excuse.

Back in the bedroom, you slide into one of your regular mini skirts. It's light and fresh, and compliments your shape quite well, with a marked waist and a little slit on your left thigh. One that you know Tom will recognize from previous adventures. After all, he did fuck you in it twice, once in his own kitchen in the short time it took Harrison to travel from his parents' house to the flat, and then just a few months ago in the coat room of his favorite nightclub.