Putter Fantasy - Strike Two iii

words : 8.6k

warnings : all explicit smut: slight dom!Tom because he's pissy from all the teasing, use of a plug (not an*l), half-accidental spitting, Tom restrains y/n's hands, blowjob, face fucking, a bit of cum play (ofc, it's me :D), pussy slapping, fingering, multiple orgasms

~ ⛳️ ~

Strike Two - iii

The sun peeks through the clouds as you step out of the course after the guys. The air is swarming with a soft heat, heightening the impatient tingle between your legs. Nevertheless, you walk into the parking lot with a satisfied smile on your face. It was a great morning, all things considered.

Your mood doesn't go unnoticed by Tom, of course. He sidles up to you and drapes an arm around your shoulders, both strolling leisurely behind the other three.

"You did kinda good today," he says, "I mean, golfing. About the other thing, ummm..." He chuckles and seems to hesitate, dropping a kiss on your temple. "Yeah, the other thing you did kinda great."

You look at him sideways, grin titillating on your lips. "I know."

"Oh! Keeping it humble, I see." He laughs. "You know you can drop the sass now, too, by the way."

"Oh, well, hm, I dunno? I still have the, um, y'know, so technically it's not over yet."

"You haven't taken it out yet?" You hum and shake your head. "I thought you would in the locker room."

"No. I didn't." You smile up at him. "I figured, you were the one telling me to put it in, you should tell me to get it out too."

"I didn't think about it like that, but. You can. If you want. Take it out, I mean. Unless..."

"I like 'unless'."

"You do?"

You hum with a nod now, helping him put down his club bag and store it in the car. Harry and Harrison are still going on and on about some sort of bet they left unresolved while Mr. Holland is getting ready to drive you all back home. Thinking there's no moment like the present, you turn to Tom and say, "What do you want me to do?"

"Are you comfortable?"

"It's practically slipping out, but it's manageable," you shrug. The shape of the plug is very obvious right now, sort of at a weird angle that makes it feel as though it is halfway out because it's poking your outer lips so much. Your undies keep it in place, but it's all in disarray by now.

"Are you sure?" he checks, "Wouldn't you rather take it out now?"

"Mhmm. I think I can wait a little longer."

"Until we get home," Tom says. Or rather, commands.

"Until we get home," you reiterate, looking around at the rest of the group to see if any of them is paying attention. Doesn't seem like it. "If we go right now, that is."

"Of course." Tom grins in his witchy way. "Where else would we go?"

"Well, lunch." You tilt your head. "Your dad said your mum's making spag bol for everyone, remember?"

"Guess we're not going to lunch."

When you grin at each other and seal it with a quick kiss, the Harries — you have to admit, the name is sort of catchy — start making gagging noises, so to shut them up, you go around the group giving out kisses on their cheeks. You start with them and end with Tom, of course, stealing another peck from his mouth when they aren't looking.

"I can hear you giggling!" Harry complains loudly as he's getting into the car, making you giggle even louder. As revenge, you push Tom into the backseat and slide in right after him. Grinning at Harry when the door finally closes. "Oh, for fuck's sake, are you serious right now?"