Putter Fantasy - Strike Three

words : 20.5k

warnings : golf and smut: teasing, a lot of making out, swanky golf course, smut at said golf course: handjob, fingering, cockwarming, protected intercourse, exhibitionism, a hint of choking

b's note : it's happening!!! final chapter of Putter Fantasy </3 thank you all so much for the support and overall love for this series. i had the most incredible fun with it and hope you had too <3 also, i will be opening a poll about this mini series in the next few days, so if you follow me on tumblr, stay tuned!

~ ⛳️ ~

Strike Three

Tom is silent when he fills your favorite mug with a fruity tea that he's just brewed.

When you walked into the kitchen a few minutes ago, he was cooking breakfast again. In a black tank top and old joggers that are ripped on the side of his hip, barefoot as per usual, smelling rather nicely from his morning shower. He threw you that boyish smile of his over his shoulder when you complimented him for not having found his socks anywhere in the bathroom.

"Told you I was getting better," he mused, then he turned around and within seconds, there was food on the table.

Five mini pancakes for each of you, to be exact, with three different toppings: sliced banana, chopped apple, or blueberries. They look delicious, and the tea smells... well, it smells kind of too sweet, but you're willing to give it a try. For him and the effort he's made.

The whole flat is quiet right now, Harrison still asleep since he wasn't even home when you went to bed last night.

When Tom takes the seat next to you, he whispers a gentle "Hey," and leans in to plant a kiss right beneath your ear lobe.

"What was that for?"

Tom only shrugs and pops a blueberry into his mouth. You ignore him, too. Him and the butterfly wings in your stomach.

You both eat in silence this morning. Not that it's awkward, but it was a long night. Really, really long. Yesterday Tom came back home from work, having been gone for almost a month, and as usual he was clingy as fuck and you couldn't get enough of his heat. This time, you made sure he napped first before you went clawing your hands on his shoulders, enjoying the ride for as long as he could last.

It was especially good because he showed up with something he'd promised but that you hadn't expected to be true. He'd done it for work before, and he had said he wanted to try it again now that he was going to be home for a few months; you just never believed he would actually go through with it.

"Ohhhh my god, your hair!?" you exclaimed as soon as you climbed down from his hug and he removed his cap.

"Yeah," Tom laughed briefly, running his hand across his shaved head. Freshly buzzed. His hair, all gone. "I told you I'd do it."

Needless to say, your curiosity beat the indecision about whether you fancied it or not, and you spent the whole night testing his new look. Savoring the prickle on your skin. Hearing its teasing swoosh whenever he nuzzled your thighs.

"Yeaaah, you're doing that again," you said, rubbing the crown of his head, still completely breathless as he crawled up your torso. Tom grinned, a flash of twisted pride in his expression. His jaw was shining under the bedroom lights, covered in your juices after having delivered a mind-blowing orgasm with his face between your legs.

"I like this," you say right now, running your hand over his head again, up the back and across the top and down to the back again, where you cradle him as he turns to you.