Blep! [18+] *

words » 16.2k

warnings » all smut: oral sex (both receiving) in several places, including standing by a window (they don't get interrupted, but the Harries are aware of shenanigans) and the garden + creampie & y/n recording it on camera, Tom gets so excited about it, it's adorable + oral sex, male receiving in a bathroom. i think that's it! also please don't try this at home, it's just fiction, nobody should be expected to have such a short recovery time!

b's note » hey everyone! this is the very last story in this book. thank you for being there and for all your kind words. and yes, you'll have to excuse me for any moments that were way too kinky. i'll write pretty much anything :D hope you had a good time nonetheless! enjoy this last one <3

~ ⛳️ ~

« six months after Meta-Fore of Love »

So. Here's how it happened.

It was just a roommates night out and it was all about fun because it had been too long since you've all hung out together. You have been the one to spend the most time at home, thanks to your now full-time job at the Toasty Den and the vlog channel you still manage to create content for every week.

As for the boys, Tuwaine is the one you see the most, even though he comes and goes; as far as you know, he spends a lot of time at his family home. Tom's been out of the country for a month and will go back to work in only a few days. Sometimes Harry goes with him, but when he doesn't, he's always going in and out of town with Harrison to work on their doctrails—or so they say. And Sam spends most of his time away because he's enrolled in a twelve-week culinary course, and when he isn't in class, he applied to an apprenticeship in a restaurant a couple of towns over.

This means it's really tough to gather them all for a few hours of fun. Not knowing when it might happen again in the future, you wanted to document pretty much everything, which was why you brought out the new camera that Tom bought for your half anniversary.

Harry freaked out when he saw it, twirling it around in his hands. "This was such a good choice, oh my god, you've gotta let me try it out."

"Nope, sorry mate," you said, making 'gimme' gestures with your palms turned upward. "This baby contains very sensitive pieces you don't wanna be messing around with."

Harry let it drop onto the kitchen island counter right away. "Ew."

After that, since he wanted to check the quality so badly, you went upstairs and deleted anything that could compromise the original purpose of the new camera and later, you took your new baby out for a spin. Harry experimented a little like a boy with a new Christmas present, you took some pictures of everyone as well, and by the end of the night the memory card was filled with plenty of great moments among friends.

Tuwaine and Harrison were in charge of the night's activities. And boy, was it messy and fun. It started with a drinking card game at home to get you all pumped, then a late dinner at a new pub Harrison had been obsessed with, a short visit to this 'Glow In The Park' party that was being held at the city park —though you all spent more time getting drunk by the spiked ice cream sundae bar truck than anything else— and finally you went clubbing. Tuwaine's choice. And it was perfect.

In the club, neon lights distorting everyone's sight, it was dark and loud and hot. Especially Tom. He was in a tight patterned shirt and your favorite jeans, scrumptiously snug around his perky bum, and he was all glowing and toned and huge because he'd been on a serious muscle-up plan at the gym for his next acting role. His thighs had gotten thick, his shoulders massive, his biceps no longer fit in any of his tops so he kept dragging a finger under the sleeves to, you believe, alleviate the pressure of being a proper hunk. And of course, you being absolutely smitten with his fingers, that's not news to anyone, you kept staring at him and he always caught you just when your eyes were skimming down his veiny arms and focused on his gorgeous hands. Fuck.