MFL Extra | Morning Pie *

words » 2.7k

warnings » all smut, including: piv intercourse (riding), creampie

b's note » this is an alternate version for the morning in bed after Tuwaine's party in Part Five of Meta-Fore of Love. it starts in the middle of it and the end is pretty much the same after they finish. hope this makes up for the rest of part five! <3

~ ⛳️ ~

"Was thinking I could maybe get what I didn't finish yesterday? Hm? Would you like that?" he proposes cheekily, one of his legs darting up until his kneecap touches your crotch.

"You mean your mouth — this mouth," you say, tracing around his lips, sticking a thumb inside. His tongue rolls seamlessly across the pad, eyes glimmering with the same mischief with which he wiggles his brow. "...on me right now?"

"Mhmm." He smirks.

"Never gonna say no to that, champ."

You caress the crown of his head and push on it as he starts moving downwards, your other hand on his shoulder letting go only when he reaches too far. Tom gets settled between your legs and kisses your mound over your undies, but you stop him.

"These come off. Gotta stop spending my poor paycheck on knickers," you chuckle.

"I could buy you tons more," he smiles that charming smile, kissing your belly and helping you tug the garment down your legs and off your feet, losing them somewhere in the sheets.

"You're not my daddy, all right?" You scoff, making Tom chuckle and kiss under your navel. He glances up right after when you push the covers off of you as well.

"Don't want anything in your line of sight again."

Tom giggles, certainly remembering his predicament last night when he tried to do this on the couch but your dress was in the way. Your shoulders shake with a laugh as well, but soon you lose all senses to the sweet poke of his tongue down your slit.

He's so careful with it, so attentive, lapping at every corner and every fold, using the pad of his tongue where he can and little licks of the tip where you're panging the most. Finally sucking your clit into his mouth, Tom holds you down with both hands around your thighs. They stay spread and trembling from his ministrations of pleasure, the blissful sparkles bundling up on the small of your back where you lift it off the mattress to meet his face.

You hold the sheets beneath you at a particularly long caress from your entrance to the top, praying your body won't play tricks on you, but his tongue dips inside your hole and you clench around the soft muscle, and suddenly your mind goes to shit so your body can do whatever it wants. And what it wants is to tug on Tom's right hand, lace your fingers with him, and hold him there, tight, against your shivering belly as he hums loudly.

Out of instinct, you try to look between your legs and study the slope of his shoulders, but a little flick of his tongue out of you and past your swollen nub has you moaning and jerking bad enough that your head hits the pillow without regret.

"Fuck, Tom, so close," you warn him between heavy pants, your chest filling with a buzz that crawls across your entire being.

Tom presses down on your fingers, clutches your thigh, and angles his head so that he's fucking you with precise jabs of his tongue, soon moving to suck on your clit until all the lights go off in your head. One by one, they switch off and your body dissolves into nothing. The only thing that remains is the twist of bliss in your gut and the blood panging down to your sex as you come and moan and come some more under Tom's dexterous tongue, legs closing in around his head.