Cider Lake

reader: female++

reader: female
++

lisa sat in the library in the knights of favonius lightly tapping her index finger on the table, 'where was she?' she wondered. she was waiting for y/n, who she expected to meet her here in the library, but she's an hour late.

as she was lost in thought, the door was kicked open revealing y/n, she had a bouquet Cecilia flowers in her hand and had the widest smile. "There you are!" lisa said, she came over to y/n and grabbed her by the shoulders, checking if she was hurt. "Why are you so late? you said to meet her at noon, it's nearly sunset!"

y/n chuckled and set down the flowers in the place lisa was sitting and sat down, "i wanted to get you flowers, but then i lost track of time and... anyways i'm sorry i'm late lisa," she looked up into her eyes and smiled apologetically.

lisa sighed softly and sat next to y/n "just next time tell me, we could have got flowers together, you had me thinking the worst happened to you." she held her hand and squeezed it softly, smiling at her soft touch.

++

they both walked along cider lake, holding hands staring at the sunset. they both weren't  as quiet as this, either talking about potions to make together, the history of mondstadt or just sharing cooking recipes.

but today they where both quiet, very quiet.

lisa couldn't bare it, was it something she said? was she wanting to go home? every bad thought came rushing to her head as the silence just kept growing bigger and bigger.

"hey lisa, can i ask you question? you don't need to answer if your uncomfortable." lisa looked at you and smiled softly and 'hmmed' as  a sign of yes.

she stop walking and turned so she was now facing lisa, she held her both her hands and took a deep breath.

"do you love me?"