Clichè

reader: g/na/n kazuha? kazuha

reader: g/n
a/n kazuha? kazuha.
++

When you agreed to board the Crux fleet with Beidou to Inazuma, you never thought that you would find yourself travelling with an anemo vision wielder that even agreed to smuggle you into his homeland.

Let alone stay with him and accompany him on his travels, time does fly, huh?

"Hey y/n, you okay? You seem quieter than usual." you jumped from your small nostalgia trip as you smiled at Kazuha, "of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" Kazuha chuckled at your response.

Even though the trip ahead doesn't seem like it was ending anytime soon, it sort of made you happy that you get to enjoy your travels with him and you wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Hey, we will be there by sunset, don't fall asleep on me yet, y/n." He noticed your sudden drowsiness and patted your head, the feeling made you even more tired and you leaned into his touch.

"There is a camp over at the hillside, we can rest there for a bit, okay?" 

Finally making it out the meadow you realised the scenery around you was beautiful, the meadow that went on for ages was full of tall trees that covered the sun so you could only see it in the distance, wild plants grew from where the trees stood, there were red and purple flowers that had overgrown but still looked beautiful.

After setting down in the abandoned camp, you both decided to eat before setting off again.

"I can help you find some food and then we can make the fire together, okay?" even though you were feeling tired you weren't going to let that stop you, you weren't leaving kazuha alone out there.

"Don't worry y/n, I will be fine. Please get some rest, we still have a long journey ahead."

Before you could protest anymore he had already gone back into the woods to look for food.

"I guess a little bit of sleep won't hurt..." you said to yourself, yawning. After a few seconds you had fallen into a deep sleep.

──

You woke up to the sound of the fire sizzling and the smell of cooking fish, next to you was kazuha turning the fish in the fire, the rest that were raw was sitting on his sword.

You looked up to Kazuha, 'he looks so focused' you thought smiling to yourself. It was adorable.

"Did you have a good sleep? You slept for a while actually, I didn't notice that you was so tired."

You was surprised that he knew you had woken up, he hadn't taken his eyes off the food for a second yet he noticed you were awake.

"Yeah, it was great, but I told you I would help with the fire," Kazuha did a light sigh at what you said, chuckling to himself.

"I wasn't going to wake you up to help with the fire y/n." He removed a fish from a stick and put one of the raw ones that was on his sword on it.

"And anyway, you looked too comfortable in your sleep. You were sure to get mad at me if I woke you up for such a simple thing."

It sounded like he wanted to say something else instead of comfortable but maybe it was you hearing things? You had just woken up after all.

"Yeah, I would have." you chuckled lightly, "well since you let me sleep for so long, after we've finished eating it's your turn to have some rest."

He shook his head, "no, I've got to keep watch for hilichurls, I'm not letting you get hurt."

You rolled your eyes, "I insist kazuha, if we get surrounded by a gang of hilichurls we run!" you both laughed at your joke, "but seriously, I'm not going through the night without seeing you asleep."

He softly smiled, and took the last piece of fish off the stick and gave one to you. "Fine, i'll sleep but please, eat first."

It was pretty bland, not like the ones you're used to in liyue that Xiangling made for you, they were nice but spicy, you always ate them with her and Chongyun, him nearly dying from any sort of spice was hilarious.

After you both finished the fish that Kazuha made, you could hear a small muffled yawn from beside you, "I knew you were tired." you said, smiling at his drowsy face.

He ignored your comment and laid down on your legs, not giving you much space to move.

Once you could hear small snores from him, you started to play with his hair to keep him asleep, the little shuffles he made were adorable.

"I wish I could say this when you're actually awake but...I love you, a lot." you chuckled at how stupid you sounded, why on teyvat would he ever love you back? You out of all people?

He has bigger things to worry about, "how cliche, imagine falling head over heels for your travelling partner."

You froze when Kazuha drowsily opened his eyes, he smiled at you, "Oh y/n..." He moved so that you were now the one laying on him. "Of course I've fallen for you, why wouldn't I?" He leaned down and kissed your cheek, chuckling at your quietness. "Goodnight, my love."

++

Kazuha is the type to share headphones and listen to lofi music w u