Tipsy

reader : afabpov : third personnotes : i hate diluc

reader : afab
pov : third person
notes : i hate diluc.

YOU were drunk again. — Not that he liked to admit it, but Diluc loved when you were this way, he loved taking care of you, your cute pouts and your drunken voice.

You downed a shot of whine, the red haired bartender silently eyeing you counting the number of glasses you've had that night.

"Master Diluc... how long will you stand there eying me... I didn't do anything wrong did I?" Slurring out your words, Diluc looked at you, paying all his attention to you, looking at your drunken face as you pouted at him, "You've had 10 cups to drink tonight, and you came in 30 minutes ago."

You grinned, "It's just so lovely here! I could stay here for hours!" You hicked, slowly moving your cup towards Diluc as he frowned at you, "I think you had enough for today." He took the cup away from your hands, setting it to the side. You grunted, getting up and moving so you was standing right front of him, with an angered look on your face.

"You're almost as worse as that bard." He mumbled, making your face scrunch up. Diluc decided to tease you, "You're the last person here y/n, I'd like to get through the night without having to clean up someone's sick." You started mumbling incoherent words of anger as Diluc lowly chuckled at you, putting his head in his hands.

"And as I recall, you were supposed to be helping me today." Both of your faces were inches apart, if you weren't so drunk this would've been a moment to die for, but you didn't realise that — you were drunk after all. "I'm only good at drinking wine, not serving it Diluc." He laughed at this, making the gap between you two smaller, if it wasn't small enough.

You scrunched your face up again in confusion, you decided to play along, thinking it was some unspoken game — that was until your lips fell on his, you hummed into his mouth, breaking the kiss gasping, "I'm sorry but I've got a partner." You slurred out your words forcing your eyes to stay open.

"I've heard." Diluc replied, smirking to himself. Cocking his head, you stretched and yawned, "If he saw you right now you wouldn't hear the end of it..." You chuckled at the thought of a jealous Diluc chasing off any men who made a move on you. Diluc hummed, "I bet he would, does that mean I should back off then?" He said, grabbing the cup you just drank out of to clean. You nodded, "Absolutely."

You looked around and noticed you two were the only ones left in the tavern, "where is everyone?" You asked, looking around for anyone other than you two, grunting once you realised you was the only two there. "Maybe you was to drunk to listen but, they all went ages ago." Diluc filled the clean glass with water, handing it to you.

"What is this...." You said, hiccuping between each word. "Liquor." He replied, eyeing how you eagerly picked up the glass, chugging it in one go. "Are you sure that was liquor bartender? It tastes... sweeter."

Diluc raised an eyebrow at your comment, "Positive." He moved around the counter, chuckling when your head collided with the countertop, you groaned, "Do you think your boyfriend will mind if I take you home?" Diluc asked, picking you up bridle style. "I hope not." You giggled, hiccuping saying words of nonsense.

You looked at Diluc and squinted your eyes, "You know... you sort of look like him." You held onto his cheek and laughed. Diluc started walking out of Angels Share with you, struggling to keep your eyes open, lying closely near his chest with your arms around his neck.

Diluc kissed your forehead and chuckled, "I hope you know that you owe me, y/n."