Chapter 1

Before I officially start this chapter I just wanted to say that I will be typing down about every 5 paragraphs. Anyways lets get to the story

Bokuto Koutarou thought of himself as a lot of things, but above all strong, fearless and tough. When he was 15 and broke his arm after pulling off a very risky volleyball stunt with his best friend Kuroo Tetsurou, it turned out he wasn't any of that.

He was currently located in the waiting room of the hospital nearest to his school, lingering on one of the chairs with his right arm covered in white plaster. His eyes still stung from the tears of pain he had shed and all in all, he was in a really bad mood.

"This is your entire fault" he muttered to his best friend who was sitting next to him.

"Stop being such a baby. It was your idea, not mine. Take responsibilities."

That comment made him snort. "Look who's talking."

Tetsurou only responded with a snicker what made him raise his still intact arm.

Before he could punch him though, his parents came back accompanied by a doctor. Koutarou froze upon seeing the tissue between his mother's fingers and the tears in her eyes.

He instantly grabbed the sleeve of his best friend's shirt and turned to him with eyes widened.

"I knew it! I freakin' knew it and it's all your fault, asshole!" He turned away from Tetsurou again then, dropping his head back and fingers tearing at his silver hair. "I will never be able to play Volleyball ever again!"

"Would you please drop that pesky Volleyball of yours for once and listen to what the doctor has to say, Koutarou?"

Said boy only gulped and shut his moth in an instant. His father hardly ever was that serious but when he was, it was scary.

Oh god. He was going to die...