Chapter Thirty-Two: A Bit of Excitement

This chapter is hot... fair warning if that's not something you're into. * marks the spice

July 2024

A couple weeks of respite were... alright.

I had told Raleigh you couldn't join him.

He had looked a bit rejected, but accepted with grace. I had mentioned Mako Mori, if he perhaps wanted to try an less experienced pilot.

Chuck had been around a lot. He would come around, tell me something ridiculous that had happened that day and make me laugh.

I had realized that through everything, I had fallen completely in love with Chuck Hansen.

He was laying there on my bed with me. His eyes were closed and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

"Chuck?" I said quietly enough to hopefully not wake him.

"Hmn?" Came a gruff reply.

"I love you, Chuck."

Everything seemed to go still.

I felt the bed shift. He was now looking down on me while leaning on my side.

"Really?"

His eyes were still a little unfocused, but his jaw was set.

"Really. I just realized it."

Before I could mutter anything else, his lips were on mine. This was what they spoke of in those romance books.

The earth shattering, passionate kisses that somehow conveyed exactly how desperately in love two people were.

                                  ***********

He may have started it, but I reciprocated in kind. I wanted him to feel exactly how much I loved him.

I grabbed his face and pulled his whole body on top of mine. His fingers tightened in my hair.

I felt him pressing his body into mine and it felt like like sparks had begun going off all over. I never wanted this to stop.

He ran his large warm hands up under my shirt and across my stomach. His lips beginning to trail down my jaw towards my neck.

I let out a small moan, gaining a groan and a rough thrust from him into the space where my two legs met.

That felt delicious.

I quickly wrapped my legs around him and he took the clue quite quickly. Our breath soon turned to panting. 

He continued to push into me, cause my whole body to feel like it was on fire. I roughly pulled his hair and broke his connection to my throat.

"Darl'?"

"Please tell me you brought protection, Chuck Hansen?"

He nearly choked. "I...well I didn't want to assume...I... well since last time... I've..."

I gave him a pointed look.

"Yes. Yes, I've brought protection. Are...are you sure?"

"Yes, Chuck!"

Something clicked. I could see it in his eyes. I would bet my eyes did the exact same thing not a few moments ago.

The want had reached its peak.

He pulled out his wallet and pulled out a condom.

He gave me one last look which I vigorously nodded to.

He pulled his cargo pants off and quickly whipped his shirt off. I had only been wearing lounge clothes and began to shuck those.

He quickly grabbed the ankles of my pants and yanked them off. "Sorry, darl'. I want the honors of unwrapping my present."

My breath hitched.

He slowly pulled down my panties and took a second to collect himself.

As soon as our eyes met in that moment, I knew I was done. I loved him with everything I had and that could never change.

He sheathed himself and bent down to the bed where I laid bare for him.

He ran his hands down my thighs and bent forward to kiss me.

I pulled him forward and he took this to be the opening ceremonies.

A wild gasp ripped from my throat as I felt him push inside me. "Ch-uck!"

He started so slowly and gently. Just lightly caressing my body while making room for himself inside.

The pain evaporated quickly and soon this warmth began slowly pooling where we were connected.

He kissed me again roughly and started moving quicker.

He delved deeply and pulled out in a languidly slow motion.

My breath started coming in soft pants. I wrapped my legs around his waist, stilling when the sensations felt so much more pronounced than before.

Chuck grunted and picked up his pace. He put a hand between us and began slowly making circles around my little bud of nerves.

I saw stars.

With his hand working me, making me moan and grasp tighter to his lovely back, and him pumping into me with such a furious vigor, I felt a tightening that would soon topple my sense.

His mouth still working just under my jaw, with the occasional curse. His pace was a frenzy.

"Darl'...I...ugh god you feel so bloody good. Fuck.... fuck I'm close. Please cum with me, darl', please."

I may have muttered an incoherent yes and soon, oh my.

Everything exploded in my vision. The world seemed to slow. Chuck was kissing me, I was moaning his name. I had never felt so fulfilled or loved.

                                 ***************

I felt so completely loved.