[Y/N] P.O.V

As I was just walking around the butterfly estate hallways I took a turn around a corner and I accidentally bumped into someone.I opened my eyes to see Tanjiro on the ground rubbing his head and I held out my hand for him to take which he did.When he got up he was about to apologize,but instead I apologized first and started walking away leaving him there.

Like I thought would happen he came running towards me "[Y/N],wait up!" he called out for me so I turned around and stopped walking waiting for him.When he caught up to me he just gave me that warm smile of his like how he always would."..Is there something you need?" I spoke and he just smiled still while closing his eyes.

"I just wanted to be with you"

"Oh..well then follow me"

"Uh..sure?"

He started walking beside me as he was carrying Nezuko inside the box while I just stared straight at the path in front of us.Tanjiro was looking around confused of where we were going then soon realized that we arrived at a beautiful lake with birds,flowers,clear shining bright water were all there.

The hummingbirds flying all over the flowers before feeding off it's nectar and then continuing it's journey along of what it's going to do.As I sat down in the field that was full of flowers and dandelions Tanjiro couldn't help but just stare at me the whole time.I just stared at him zoning out before he came back into reality and just scratched the back of his neck chuckling nervously.

This made me giggle a bit then he just stared at me with widen eyes since it's rare for me to laugh these days.The sun was setting and the night had started soon rising up while it was time for the stars to shine once again.

"[Y/N],should we head back now?"

"...sure"

Then as the both of us got up heading towards the butterfly estate to be with the others I saw that Tanjiro was sweating a bit which made me confused,but then I looked down at his hand that was close to mine and saw that he was trying to hold my hand.

This behavior of his was reminding me so much of Hiro whenever he was afraid to visit the other people in the village.I just smiled on the inside but on the outside my face was emotionless looking and I held his hand which made him perk his head up to stare at me.

"Don't be afraid to make a move next time.."

"...Right.."

He didn't let go of my hand instead he held it tight almost as if he was afraid that I was leaving him even though I wasn't going to be anytime soon.When we finally arrived back at the place it turns out they were all about to eat but instead them and their kind hearts were grateful enough to wait for us.I sat down beside Kanao while Tanjiro sat on my right making me between the both of them.Shinobu sat in front me while Zenitsu was on her left which meant Inosuke was on her right.

When it was time to eat I picked up my chopsticks and began eating the ramen that was actually very delicious.Then I picked up an Onigiri eating it but some of the rice were left all over face on the corner of my mouth as I was about to clean them up myself until Kanao had already cleaned it for me,so then I gave her a head pat to show her my thanks.

After we all finished our meal I helped the girls clean up the table then as soon as we finished I made my way outside taking a seat by the porch.I didn't like the loud noises and all the bickering inside from Inosuke and Zenitsu,but then Tanjiro came outside and saw me just sitting by myself all quiet.

He sat down next to me and just smiled while I looked at the moon in awe and stayed quiet.Soon he turned his head looking at me before speaking "[Y/N],do you still remember what happened when we first met?" he asked while I nodded not looking away from the moon.