十一

It's been a few months already since the death of Hishiro [Y/N] and everyone has been more distant lately than usual those past few months.They weren't too happy with her death since [Y/N] was important to them.

The real question was where is Hishiro [Y/N] right now?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hello?"

"Is there anyone there?"

No responses except only a familiar [H/C] haired girl was walking around the dark place she was in which had nothing.Absolutely nothing at all there wasn't any light or objects around the place she was in except her and only her.

She sighed but then her name was suddenly called out by someone behind her "[Y/N]"
this made her eyes widen and turn around to see a woman who was a bit tall but not too tall or too short and had black hair that was long with white tips at the end and her eyes were light blue.

I noticed that she was wearing a demon slayer uniform just like mine and soon enough I figured out who she was.Katsumi Tsukino the Former Ghosts Hashira just like what my cousin Asuna said when she came over that time.

"..Tsukino-san?"

"Yes..that's me"

"Where are we?"

"Were inside your world [Y/N],do you not recognize your own place?"

"My world? my place?"

"Did you not remember when you were in deep sleep back when you were still alive inside the train?"

Katsumi had asked her this question while the only thing that came to [Y/N] mind were blood,tears,and her dying.She shook her head and closed her eyes sighing "I am dead aren't I"

Katsumi nodded at this before opening her mouth to speak again "Hishiro [Y/N] do you know why you are here instead of some place else?"

"No..not that I know of"

"This is your punishment of taking the innocence lives of the humans"

[Y/N] wasn't surprised by this instead she sighed and sat down while Katsumi also sat down in front of her looking at her.

"So I'm staying here for eternity life?"

"No..not forever"

"Then when will I be able to leave this place?"

"Patience takes time..for now let's talk about something else"

[Y/N] did wondered how exactly did Katsumi Tsukino die and so she was about to find out.

"Then tell me about your life,if your alright with it"

"Oh..of course"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⌜ The following Event happened when Katsumi Tsukino was still alive⌟

[Katsumi] P.O.V

I was just walking down the trail of path towards my home and walked inside to see my older sister Kiyoko sitting down on the platform cleaning her blade.

"Oneesan,how was your day?" I asked while she turned her head to face me with a smile on her face "I been doing well today imouto how about you?" 

"I been doing fine as well!"

I loved my sister and so did others she is the Ghosts hashira ever since our mother died,but I'm glad that I still have my sister with me.She's always there for me and I'm also a demon slayer rank Kinoe and I also use the same breathing technique as her.