Today I had a mission and I was going with Rengoku and the Kamaboko squad on our mission since there has been rumors about a demon boarding this train.I started walking towards Rengoku estate to pick him up,and the moment I arrived he was already outside with his younger brother.

I didn't want to interfere with their conversation so I quietly walked back waiting for him by his entrance.Then soon enough after waiting for a couple of minutes I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around to see Rengoku."[Y/N]-san,it is a pleasure for you pick me up!" he said while I nodded and started walking with him beside me.

"Say [Y/N]-san,since your fast and strong we would be able to defeat the demon quickly!" He said while that smile was never wearing off his face.I could only sigh and just rub my temple at what he said "I wouldn't get my hopes too high Rengoku-san" she said before stopping making him also stop to face her "We never know what might happen" she finished and proceeded to walk again.

Rengoku had stood there still behind her staying quiet and he just stood there still before catching up to her "Even so what if we did!" he said once again while [Y/N] just blinked in silence
"I suppose you are correct" she said firmly.

Soon enough both the flame pillar and star pillar had arrived at the train and went inside sitting down.As the two of them sat in silence she suddenly had sensed a presence of three humans and a demon.When the door opened it had revealed Tanjiro,Zenitsu,and Inosuke plus Nezuko who was inside the box that Tanjiro was carrying.

I was about to speak but was cut off by Rengoku when he started saying "Umai!" out loud while eating his food in the box and I sighed at this while looking out the window.
"Rengoku-san,[Y/N]-san" Tanjiro said making me turn to him and that he was smiling while he sat next to Rengoku.

As the two of them were talking about Hinokami Kagura  I sensed the conductor coming towards our way.I noticed that his emotions and aura were basically anxious which made me confused by this.By the time he was done punching everyone else's tickets he started to come closer to us looking drowsy.

I didn't know what was going until I thought about some few things 'If people have been suspecting a demon on this train then..it's obvious that there is a demon here already this whole time..' I thought before getting up looking around for a bit.Then there it was a presence of a demon which made me go towards them,but soon enough I stood still with my hand on my blades handle.

"Breath of the stars First Form:Shooting Star" [Y/N] had moved at an alarming speed cutting off the demon's head in a swift while the fading light of sparkles had disappeared.Then she sensed some few people behind her making her turn around to see Tanjiro and the two other boys with him.

"[Y/N]-san! That was amazing!" he said while I sighed and started walking back towards our seat until I thought about some few things 'If this demon is here then there has to be more since it was weak' I thought until Rengoku had spoken.

"That was very brave of you [Y/N]-san!" he said as I nodded and looked out the window for a few while.It's been quiet throughout the whole ride for now until my eyelids were getting heavier all of a sudden.It's not time to sleep yet though.[Y/N] just shook her head and opened her eyes wide but it just got heavier until she closed her eye but opened them fast again.

Her shoulder was getting weighted on by Zenitsu who had his head on her shoulder which led her to be more confused.Her eyes scanning through the room to see Inosuke also asleep and then looked at Tanjiro and Rengoku also asleep.Why were they all asleep at this time? Did they forget that there is a demon that were supposed to be getting rid of?

She looked up at the ceiling of the train sensing some power coming from top of the train and she tried getting up,but soon enough she grew tired and soon her eyes had suddenly shut closed.A demon on top of the train making the humans sleep to devour them.Well most of all..to kill Tanjiro Kamado.