[Y/N] P.O.V

I woke up due to Mitsuri yawning from waking up even though I was fine with it.I got up and just started to get up and look down at Mitsuri who seemed to be sleeping still even though she was just yawning a moment ago.

"Mitsuri"

"...."

"Mitsuri?" I called out to her again getting no responses from her then I had an idea of how to wake her up "Mitsuri,get up I have some mochis" and as soon as I said that her eyes fluttered open and she sat up straight looking around the room before her eyes stopped to look at my [E/C] eyes that were staring down at hers.

"Where are the mochis?" she asked as I sighed "There are no mochis I just said that to wake you up,but I could go and get you some?" I asked and she smiled while nodding.

Then I left her place to go and get some mochis for her since I told her that I would.Along the way as I was going to the store I bought the mochis and started to head back home until a ruckus had started.

"Hey! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!!"

"Haha! Forgive you?! Not a chance man!"

It turns out a man seemed to be hanging out with his friends but was knocked over to the ground by a old man who was bowing down to him right now.Of course I didn't do anything instead I just started to walk away from the drama until a fight broke out between them and this included me in it.

I just turned around proceeding to walk away but then the man had grabbed a wooden box and threw it towards the old man,but the old man dodged it making the box hit me in the back of my head.

The pain hurted a bit but didn't bother me that much so then I turned around facing the man but with a death glare with the wooden box in my hand."I-I'm sorry!!" he spoke and I just blinked before throwing the box back at him in the face making him drop the ground and yell out in pain with blood spilling from his forehead.

The moment I arrived back at Mitsuri place I gave her the mochis while she smiled and welcomed me back with a very tight hug.She had a mission to go to so I started going to the butterfly estate since I promised Shinobu that I would stay at her place for today.

As I arrived at her place I knocked on the door I waited patiently for someone to open the door and it did open revealing Aoi.She bowed down while I sighed before giving her a head pat and walking inside the place.

"Aoi,do you know where Shinobu is?"

"She's on a mission right now Hishiro-sama!"

"I'm fine if you call me by my first name"

"R-right!"

This made me smile a bit while I was following her since she was training with the boys right now.When she slid the door open the first thing I saw was Kanao and Tanjiro sitting in front of each other and she had threw the drink on him first while he soaked wet.This made me chuckle a bit which also made them turn their attention to me.

"[Y/N]-san!!"Tanjiro called out to me while I took a seat by Inosuke and Zenitsu.As Kanao and Tanjiro were still doing the training.Tanjiro didn't look like he was going to be winning at all so I decided to go against Kanao for the meantime.

As I sat down in front of Kanao she was smiling the whole time while I looked down at the cups.Aoi had said 'Go!' and before Kanao could even grab any cup I took a cup first and placed it on her head instead of splashing it all over her.

"I don't feel like splashing this all over you"

She just smiled even more while closing her eyes making me smile also a bit.Then it was time for me and Tanjiro to go against each other and as soon as Aoi said 'Go' again he had grabbed a cup but was still too slow for me and so then I grabbed one without him knowing and placed it on his head also.