十五

Katsumi and [Y/N] were both just walking together around the Hashira meeting grounds while talking to each other. [Y/N] who had a smile on her face that seemed to never leave was thankful that Katsumi was here with her. Katsumi was also smiling as she was talking to [Y/N] about some things. 

"[Y/N], I'm glad to be here with you"

"So am I, I still don't know how you're here but..I'm glad you're here"

Katsumi had smiled at this even more before the two of of were noticed by someone. Someone who also knew Katsumi from the past. "Katsumi..?"

[Y/N] and Katsumi had turned their direction towards the sudden voice to see Sanemi Shinazugawa standing there surprised of what he was seeing. "Ah Shinazugawa-san, it's nice to see you ag-" before katsumi could even finish the last word, she was suddenly pulled into a hug by him.

[Y/N] had never seen him hug someone at all, the weirdest part for her was that he was even crying. Katsumi had hugged him back before giving him a head pat also, "I'm sorry" she said firmly.

"Is it really you?" Sanemi asked while she just smiled at him "Why wouldn't it be?"

[Y/N] had stared at the both of them before speaking in confusion "The both of you..know each other?" this made Sanemi look at her and when he was about to speak, Katsumi had beat him to it. "Of course we do! We knew each other back in the old days"

"Oh, I see"

Katsumi then looked at Sanemi again before speaking "I won't be able to stay for long though" this had made him confused while he seemed a bit upset also. "What do you mean you can't stay for long?!"

"I mean I'll be leaving soon,again.."

Katsumi could sense both [Y/N] and Sanemi sad emotion that was spreading. She just smiled before hugging the two of them, Sanemi had to leave due to training so [Y/N] and Katsumi decided to go visit the butterfly estate. When they did arrive, [Y/N] had walked in first but noticed that Katsumi wasn't coming inside making her confused.

"Are you not going to come in?"

"I will, it's just.."

Katsumi had sighed before finally stepping inside the place and walking beside [Y/N]. Eventually the two girls were just talking with one another like always, but then when Shinobu saw [Y/N], she was grateful to see her. She started to walk towards [Y/N], but stopped in her tracks for some reason.

Why?

Because Katsumi was here.

Because Katsumi Tsukino was fully alive, standing right there in front of her.

[Y/N] had sensed Shinobu's presence so she turned around to see he standing there fazed by what she was seeing. "Shinobu?" [Y/N] said.

Katsumi had a frown on her face, she walked towards Shinobu and just smiled before holding her hands. "Konnichiwa, Shinobu" Katsumi said.

Shinobu couldn't help and think.

How is this possible?! She's supposed to be dead right?! Even [Y/N] can see her so she's actually alive?! I thought she died! Katsumi!

Her eyes had started tearing up making [Y/N] a bit worried by this even though she knew why. Katsumi had pulled Shinobu into a hug while smiling, "Shinobu, don't cry"

"How can I not cry when you're here?!"

As Katsumi had cupped Shinobu's face, her sweet smile never left. Instead [Y/N] decided to leave the two of them to be with each other for awhile, so [Y/N] left to go and talk to Tomioka. When [Y/N] did arrive at his estate, she couldn't help but sense two familiar presence here as well.