十二

Uzui was running towards the place where the fight had begun since he had sensed it 
'I can sense that the fight has begun...but where? Gotta find it before it's too late!' He jumped from roof to roof quickly and soon jumped down landing on a spot.

'Here! Under the ground!' he had put his ear to the ground hearing the echoes 'I can hear it.The echoes are clear.There's a large cavern down there but..the paths leading in are all so narrow that only a small child could use them' he thought and took ahold of his swords that were on his back.

"Sound Breathing First Form:Roar!" As he smashed his swords on the ground Daki and the others had sensed it.

"What's that sound? What are you doing? you scums lack my subtlety.Where? Near house Ogimoto,is it? How many?"

"I won't tell you!" Tanjiro yelled back as he glared at the demon.

"There are five of you,right? plus Hinatsuru? Look,listen you two since you both had fought so bravely before..I'm willing to spare your life,if you answer me of course.Besides your blade is already chipped besides the girl.I suppose it was made by an Inferior swords smith"

"No! The person who forged this is incredibly skilled!"

"Then why is it chipped,fool? and now you've started shaking again..just forget it! your getting on my nerves so I'll kill both you and the girl"

Then Daki had started attacking the both of them again and before [Y/N] could even make another move Tanjiro had already made a move.

"Hinokami Kagura Raging Sun!"

[Y/N] eyes had widened at this since she never seen Tanjiro ever use another breathing technique except the water breathing only.

He had sliced off the obi that are were attacking him easily and swiftly,his fighting style had also changed making the demon confuse by this.

"Flame Dance!"

Daki had barely dodged the attack from Tanjiro who was close to her and then was about to get hit by one of her attacks,but disappeared into the thin air making her confused by this.

"Hinokami kagura Fake Rainbow!"

He was above being behind her seeing an opening "Hinokami Kagura Fire Wheel!" but he got hit by her obi sending him flying back hitting the hard ground.Then she had appeared in front of him about to attack until many of her obi were already sliced without her knowing and the moment she perked her head up to face Tanjiro.

She was facing [Y/N] who was giving the demoness a death glare 'She! I didn't even sense her!'
Then she ran towards Daki "Star Breathing Second Form:Cascading Meteor Shower" [Y/N] leaped up in the air since the demon was also up in the air and started to create heavy hitting slashes towards the demon.

She had sliced off her obi's but one of them had sent her also flying back only a little bit,but had managed to stand back up straight and fast.

'This girl..she's tougher than I thought,and same goes with the boy.How interesting'

Tanjiro had gotten back up glaring at the demon huffing 'I can't let her beat me! I'm not going to let her kill [Y/N]!'

"Ugly people can try hard,but they're still ugly"

Then Daki had sensed a strong presence of a someone coming and she jumped up on top of a roof "I knew it! A hashira has finally come!His Lordship will be so pleased!"

"What are you talking about?! [Y/N] here is also a Hashira!"

When Tanjiro said that Daki had turned her attention towards [Y/N] looking at her "She doesn't even give off any stro-" she stopped speaking when she finally sensed it.