Heartbreaks

Warnings: Sad, swearing

Jimin POV
Jimin groaned and sit up on the bed, dizziness engulfing his mind, making him massaging his temple roughly.

He took a clear surroundings of his view,
Lunch with Haneul.
Y/N..
Areum... princess.

Realising he was naked and was not back home, he joint up from the bed in hurry.

He put on his clothes and walk out the door, but the door suddenly turn revealing Haneul.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Jimin yelled at her and shook her arm roughly that it'll leave bruises and mark.
He glare daggers into her eyes with hatred only to be met with her smirks.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" This time he dig his nails into her and she yelped.
"Honey.. your hurting me." Haneul Yelped
"We had a fun time together last night... didn't we?" She smirked.

His other hand grabbed her chin to tilt her face towards him roughly.

"If you ruin my life.. I will ruin yours. I will never be with a woman like you. MARK. MY. WORD." He smirked down at her and push her away before leaving the hotel room.

Lee Haneul face scrunched up and clenched her teeth. Her fist tighten to a ball beside her as she watched Jimin walked out.

He tried to contact you but you wouldn't picked up. "Shit.. Shit.."
"Where's my car?"
Crap. He left it at the restaurant.
He quickly dialed taxi.

"Goodmorning may I take your servi-"
"Lotte Hotel. Now." He quickly hangs up.

Jimin paces back and forth trying to contact you.
30 missed calls..
His tears filled to the brim. Thinking about what would happen if he lost you.. and his little princess.
He bit his full lips till blood.

Suddenly the taxi pulled up to him and he quickly climb on.
"489-10 Pyeongchang-dong."
"Hurry."

"Y-yes sir." The taxi stuttered and quickly drive to the destination.

When he arrived to the mansion.
all the maids greeted him with sadness.
The house were empty, you would've greeted him with the maid and given him his kisses.

"Where's  Y/N!?" He looked at the maids faces for answer.
He let out a frustration sigh when no responses and went inside the house

Everything was packed, your favourite stuff, Areum's stuff.. the whole cot was empty,your clothes was empty in the cabinets.

His heart felt empty and sadness crept up.
Jimin sat up on the bed with his head on his hand, everything was a blurred to him. His hand roughly tugged on his hair. Making some of it falls out. His scalp feels like it was ripping. Oh how he wished it was only a nightmare.

Jimin slithered down the bed in a bowing position and he let out the cries.

The cries that nobody would hear. Not even    Y/N
His heart was painful.. it was painful.
He choke and sob on his floor.
He let out a yelled and thrash everything in his room including the pillow.

Suddenly his phone rang.
His face sprint up with a little bit of hope when he thought he saw your name but his face fell when the contact appeared as "Jin."

He gulped and answered.
There was a sigh on the other phone.
..... and then silence.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH THAT HANEUL GIRL?
DID YOU FORGET THAT SHES A PSYCHO BITCH? DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU HAVE A WIFE AND A CHILD WHO IS ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD?!" WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
JIMIN I SERIOUSLY DID NOT GROW YOU UP TO BE LIKE THIS! HOW COULD YOU"
Jimin listen and he swears that Jin voice was breaking.
"She knows?" Jimin answered.
"An anonymous number text her this image."
He checked the picture and his fist clutched into a ball.