Cheating

"Jimin." Lee Haneul said, while following Jimin around.

Jimin ignored her and clutched the bottom of his trouser in hope that she'll go away.
"JIMIN!" Haneul called him louder.

Jimin suddenly stopped, he looked up at the ceiling, and clicked his tongue in annoyance. Rolling his eyes he turned to stared at her.

Haneul faked a smile when she caught Jimin's attention.
"How about we go out for lunch?" She said, clutching his left arm.

Jimin rolled his eyes, wanting to go home to his wife, Y/N and his precious little princess.
When he was about to say no. Hanuel beats him to it.
"Just once and I'll leave you alone."

Jimin shoved Haneul off him.
"Just once." He said while giving her a death glares.
He said and walked away to his car.
Hanuel followed with a cheeky smirk.

She hurriedly walk behind him like an obey puppy.
Opening the passenger door, she gets on the other side.

The silent ride to the restaurant was awkward, with Jimin ending the conversation with simple answers "ok," "cool."

Lee Haneul faked a smile and thought to herself. "You'll be mine tonight." As she clutched on her skirt. Her obsession with Jimin grew.

Once they arrived to a restaurant, it wasn't a fancy one that Jimin always take Y/N.
Jimin sat on the other side of the table facing Haneul,
The waitress came out with a food.
"Let's eat!" Haneul shrieked. Her forced girly voice made Jimin want to drown in a pond.

Jimin picked up his chopsticks and began to eat.
Just then his phone DING.

Jimin checked his phone and his smiles brightened up straight away when "Wifey" appeared on his Lock Screen.

When he's about to text back. Haneul beats him to it. "Jimin,  it's inappropriate to text somebody back during dinner isn't it?" Haneul said with a force smiles.

Jimin glared at her and puts his phone down. Jimin then got up from his chair and went to the bathroom.

Haneul smirks when Jimin retreats. She open up her phone and call somebody.
"Did you get the pictures?"
"Yea but I don't think it'll convince that bitch that Jimin is cheating."

"Then what do I have to do?" Her brows furrowed.
"Put the drugs that I gave you into his drink and stirred it well,  I'll come into the restaurant when he is Knocked out, then we'll take him into a hotel."

Lee Haneul smirks. "You're such a genius." She hangs up and and looked around for signs of Jimin, when there is no trace of him, she hurriedly put the drugs into his drink.

She smiles when Jimin came back and sit opposite to her.
Jimin then dig into his food hurriedly and after he begins to sip on the drink.
Haneul smirks.

Jimin head was spinning, his eyes begin to feel sleepy and blurry. He looked towards Haneul, just to see her smirking then he black out.

Y/N POV
you haven't seen Jimin text right after he said "Dinner with a friend, I'll be home soon, I love you and Areum so much Jagiya."

The pit of emptiness filled your body as you picture worse scenario, car accidents? Fight?.. Cheating?
He wouldn't do that, he loves you after all. He vows and promise to love only you and no other women.

You knew but you couldn't still believe it. He was handsome every girl would've want him. You felt insecure about yourself. He fell in love with you because of your personality but not your looks but what if? He cheated on me with another woman who is way good looking and better personality? You shrugged the thoughts away.

Your phone ding and an anonymous number pops up.
You clicked on it, then your eyes widened.
It was Jimin hands wrapping around Lee Haneul's both naked. You begin to cry and break down there on the spot.

You called Jennie and she immediately picks up "OMO, Y/N, how are you?"
You sniffled and Jennie knew right away.
"Ok We'll be there."
Lisa, soya and Rose looked up at Jennie with confusion. "It's Y/N, Jimin cheated on her. We gotta go."
All their eyes widened and hurriedly picked up their shoes and wait till Jennie was done calling.

Jennie called Jin and he yelled into the phone. "How can he do this to Y/N? HOW HOW?! HOW DARE HE!!
Jin collapsed onto the ground, having his Maknaes has to hold him.
"Jin what's wrong?" Yoongi asked.
"Jimin cheated on Y/N." Jin said try to calm himself down.
They all look at one another in confusion and anger.

Jennie then call Jackson, after the line cuts off.
"Something doesn't sit right with me, but I'll come over to cheer her up."

The BLACKPINK drove down to Y/N's House.
And hurriedly get out the car and run to where she is.
The maid was crying loudly at the front.
Jennie took the Maid's shoulder and said "breathe, where is She?"
"The living room" the maid said and started crying again.

The BLACKPINK hurriedly run to the living room only to see Y/N curled up and crying while Areum was in the arm of another sad maid, looking at her mother in confusion and begins to cry.
Lisa took Areum in her arm and cradle her. Hushing her, while Rose try to do funny faces to cheer her up.

Jennie, and Jisoo when and both sat beside         Y/N and hugged her. While Jennie rocked Y/N back and forth.
"Come to our house and we'll talk about it." Jennie said,