Reunited

WARNING: Swearings.

Author's Note: A few chapters till the end.

JACKSON POV
Jackson dialled Jimin's number.
"Come onnn.. pick up." He bit his nails in nervousness.
Beep!

The phone line cut.
"Come on Jimin!!"
Jackson called Jimin's number again.
"Sorry the number that your calling are unavail-"
Beep.

"Where the hell are you?"
Jackson quickly puts on his trench coat and walk down the hospital hallway, out of his office.

The nurses who walked pass him hurriedly scattered away.
They know that if it's serious stuff, because Jackson looked too intimidating.

His hand quickly pressed the elevator button several time to get it to come to his floor.
Once the elevator made a ding sound.

It opens, just to see a nurse stuffing her face with donuts.
Jackson stared at her blankly.
While The nurse looked at him in horrific ways.
They held eye contact for a couple of 10 sec.

Before he gets into the lift with the nurse.
He pressed the lobby button.
It was an awkward tension.

"So.. how's the donut?" Jackson asked to break the silence.
The nurse giggled before she can reply
The elevator ding and the door open.

"Cant talk, gotta roll." And he quickly ran  to the parking lot.
Once he try to get passed the glass door
He walk straight right into it, knocking him over, landing on his bum.
"It's the door! It's always this stupid door!" Jackson screeched like a child while pointing at the glass door.

The nurses rushed to his aid.
"I'm fine, I'm fine ladies." He then quickly got up, cleared his throat, putting his hand up almost as if surrendering.

He quickly then run to the parking lot.
Well that was embarrassing..

Jackson drove to Jimin's house, the house looked empty.
"Hello? Is anybody home?"

Jackson pressed the door bell several times before a maid came running to him.
"Mr Jackson! Thank goodness you're here!"
The maid who seems to be in her 50's came to him, clinging to his hand, crying.

"W-What's wrong Mrs Yeon?" Jackson trying to calm her down.
"J-Jimin he is not well, please help!" She quickly guide him to his bedroom.
Jackson stumbled a bit before he composed his posture.

The moment Jackson is at the front of Jimin's door. He looked at Mrs Yeon who is standing beside him. She has tears streaming down her face. Jackson nodded his head, rubbing his hand down her back to calm her down, and told her to go wait for him downstairs. Mrs Yeon agreed.

Jackson sighed, his hand hold the doorknob, twisting to see if it was locked, surprisingly it wasn't.

He opened the door carefully, the sight to Jimin devastating state made his stomach wretched.

Jimin was on the floor, his back against the bed, one of his legs was hugged against his chest, leaving the other to relaxed on the ground with bleeding wounds and he was staring onto the floor, as if being in a deep thoughts.
The furniture was knocked off everywhere, leaving the room to be messy.

The book was ripped apart from the shelves as if a wolf was mad that his mate got taken.

The lamp, his laptop, everything was on the floor.
"Jimin..." Jackson quietly called.

"She left me... she didn't trust me.. after everything I.." Jimin sniffed and starts crying.
Jackson walked closer to Jimin,
And kneeled down to his level. Rubbing his shoulders.