The Past

WARNINGS: swearings, Sad ;(
Author note: sorry for the late update, calm down lol. I'll try to finish this book ASAP.

Anywho back to the story.

Jackson paced around the room, trying to find the folio.
"Lee Hajoon.. nope.. Lee.. Han-Jae.. Lee Hanae. No. No. And nope."
Jackson filled with defeat, he landed onto the couch, with one of his hand massaging his head. His mind filled with headaches.

Jackson knew the name Lee Haneul was familiar somewhere, like he had read it on the news article.

Jackson quickly grabbed his laptop and typed Lee Haneul. None of the websites he wanted appeared.
Jackson sighed until he scrolled to the bottom to find something.

his eyes suddenly landed on the title of "Obsession turned into Violence."
Jackson clicked on the link
and took a peek over the news article.

Jackson's eyes widened.
Jimin.. in deep shit.
His eyes scanned over the details.

'Lee Haneul has been accused of burning her boss's house, Hwang Hyujin a business man whose net worth is worth 5 millions. It is said she is obsessed with Hyujin, after finding him with a girl who appeared to be his girlfriend. Lee Haneul became angry and decided to burn his house down with a total of $350,000 lost."

Jackson scrolled until he saw a picture of a mugshots of Lee Haneul.

"What a psycho." Jackson whispered, his hand massaging his temple even harder.

"Mr Jackson!" The nurse barged into his room making him poke one of his eye. "Ah!" He yelled.
"Goodness, does anybody in this hospital ever knocked?!" Jackson mocked.

The nurse smiled a cheeky grin with apologetic face. "Hehe sorry." She giggled.

"What is the matter?" Jackson said, wiping his eye because of the tears threatening, it left a stinging sensation.

"I've found the folio that you want to look for." The nurse said with a blushed.
"Well, aren't you genius as ever?" Jackson flirt back smiled back at the nurse.

The nurse suddenly looked surprise and awkward but then put the folio on the table and left in a hurry.

Jackson was odd with her behaviour, he checked his face through his phone.
He looked handsome, his hair was still fluffy, he made a pouty kisses face while in love with himself. Everything was fine.
until he smiled.

There was seaweed stuck between his teeth.

"AISH," Jackson said with embarrassment and frustration, he hurriedly wipe the seaweed off.

Y/N's POV.

You were sitting on the bench, at the backyard of the BlackPink's House, watching the butterflies and lady bugs buzzing around the flowers.
Little Areum was sleeping on your lap. She has fell asleep after you breastfed her.

You let your minds haze away to the past.

Words cannot explain how much pain Jimin put you through, you wanted to believe him at the same time you don't, because it used to happened before. Jimin hated and neglecting you, and always with her instead of you.