Married

I looked to the mirror to see the reflection of me. I was wearing a beautiful white wedding gown
With patterns decorated on them.

 I was wearing a beautiful white wedding gownWith patterns decorated on them

My hair was a low bun decorated with gold tiara headbands. My face was covered in light makeup

I look at the mirror again but this time to see my mother, slowly walking towards me. With the biggest smile.
Her eyes was red due to the tears that was falling.
I turned around to face her.
"Oh Darling, I cant believe you are all grown up"
"I'm so proud of you, I can't believed you're getting married now" she said holding your both of your hands.
"Thank you so much mom" I let one of the hands go to slowly wipe her tears away while the other still clutched to her hand.
I slowly began to tear up.
"I can't believe time gone so fast" she said.
I nodded as the tears began to fall down one by one.
"Don't cry Honey, your ruining your makeup" she chuckled. I laughed as well. "Mom, you stop crying then" I chuckled.

Then the door opened slowly revealing my father.
"It's time" he said, trying to look brave but i know he was tearing up inside.
I nodded.

— skip —
Everyone was sitting on the seat, the priest was standing in the middle. Jimin your soon to be husband was standing next to the priest on the left.
Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin was Jimin's best man standing behind him. There were a flashing light from the camera, and a bunch of paparazzi taking photo.

Jimin breathe heavily feeling like he could faint any minute.
Seokjin was tearing up like a mother, and Namjoon
Was patting Seokjin on the back, trying to calm him down.
Jungkook looked over to Jimin and leaned next to his ear and whispered "You okay man?" He Said.
"Yea" Jimin whispered breathing heavily again.

————————-
Your POV
I was standing behind the entrance with a bouquet of roses in my hand, getting ready to walk down the aisle.
I looked over to my father to see that he was crying.
" Oh dear" he smiled. "I can't believe jimin gonna take my angel away from me" he said tearing up.
I rubbed his back trying to calm him down and give him the sweetest smile and a hug. "Ah... I better check if everything all good to go," My father said.
Then he went over to check if everything was ready.

Lisa, Jenny, Jisoo and Rose came over to give me a group hug. They were my bridesmaid. Lisa said "omg Y/N I can't believe it!" I chuckled. Then Rose shouted "she gonna be Somebody's wife ahhhhhh!!" I laugh harder. "I'm so happy for you" Jenny.
"We're still single" Jisoo said with a pout. I laughed.

Then my father came to us
"It's time" my father said. The bridesmaid was standing in a line behind me. I breathe heavily, feeling like I'm gonna faint.

Then The gigantic door open, revealing
Hundred of flashing lights and people.
Some people looked very happy, they smile towards me, some are crying because of happiness.

then my eyes caught on Jimin.
His face was full of shock. I can see his lips beginning tremble.
I smiled to him.

I then began to walk down the aisle holding the bouquet of roses in my hands.
I looked at Jimin again. This time his body was trembling. He got his hand covering his face. And that I knew he was crying.

Jungkook was smiling towards him patting him on the back, holding his shoulder just incased he faint. Jimin looked back at me. His tears was staining his perfect chubby round cheeks.

I looked back at him, smiling while my eyes begins to turn blurry, as the tears threatening to fall.
He smiled back while wiping the tears away from his face.

Then there was a sound of guitar and a voice singing. Filled the church.

As i walked half way. I saw Jimin mouthing the word 'I love you' too me. I mouth out 'I love you too' back
Then he smiled at me.

As I was in front of jimin and the priest.
Jimin couldnt take his eyes off me.
I blushed and looked down to the bouquet of roses that I'm holding.
The priest clear his throat and said "We are gathered here today for the wedding of Park Jimin and
Y/N  L/N"
"Mr Jimin. You are Jimin becoming the husband of Y/N. Do you promise to love Y/N and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, everyday, forever?"

I looked at Jimin.
Then he said "I do" as he look deeply into my eyes.
I blushed.

"Miss Y/N. You are Y/N becoming the wife of  Jimin Do you promise to love Jimin and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, everyday, forever?" The priest said.

I looked at Jimin with love and passion
"I do"

"please exchange each other rings"

"I, Jimin Give you Y/N this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you" he said.
Before picking up a wedding ring that were made
From diamond with his initial on and placing it on my left ring finger.

"I, Y/N give you Jimin this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you" I said. Picking up the other wedding ring with my initial on and placing it on his left ring finger.

The priest once again said "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Jimin quickly grabbed my waist and kiss me deeply.
The church was filled with big laughter and big joyful cheers. And more flashing lights from the camera.

"I can't believe you're my wife now" Jimin pecked my lips again. I chuckled.
"I also can't believe that a sexy man would be my husband" I said with a smirk.
He smirked back.

"YEAAAAA" Hoseok yelled
"OH MAN HOLY SHIT" Jungkook yelled.
the bridesmaid was squealing crazily
The 6 best man went over to Jimin to give him a hug.

The bridesmaid came over to me and gave me the group hug.

————————————

I went over to the middle of the aisle. And holding up my bouquet of roses. "Who's gonna get married next?" I yelled.
All the ladies including my bridesmaid came rushing
To get the bouquet.
"ME!" "Me!" More shouting was heard from the girls

Jimin laughed with his best man at the scene.