Knocking on the devil's door.

(Intro)

(Flashback)
In the other side Tokyo kingdom...a tall building was on fire as a man with silver hair and silver eyes was walking towards a woman with pinkish red hair and red eyes was trying her best to run from him as her left leg was bleeding badly from a bullet wound as the man lit a cigarette and pulled and inhaled all the smoke as he pointed his gun at her other leg and shot as the gun at her other leg and took his shot as he exhaled the smoke, she fell as she looked at the man towering over her with horror in her eyes.

Woman: w-who a-are you!!?

Man: I'm just a guy *takes another hit* who's constantly knocking on the devil's door.

He then pointed his gun at her as he exhaled again.

Woman: wai-

Man: checkmate! *bang*

(End of flashback)

Now we see the same man riding a biketo a heavily guarded place as he showed the guards his card and drove in, he got out of his bike and went inside the building as he saw the prime minister smiling at him.

Asai: ahh if it isn't my favorite bodyguard.

Man: it is good to see you sir.

Asai: now y/n...let's head to the office...we have some guests coming.

Y/n: after you sir.

They made their way to the office as y/n sat next to asai.

Asai: now I'll ask you to be polite y/n.

Y/n: I'm sorry sir but are you asking me to be a hypocrite?

Asai: it's not that but...try to behave a little.

Y/n: if you say so.

It was quiet for about ten minutes then a man with white hair wearing a dark brown suit and a yellow tie, behind him was a woman with black hair and bluish green eyes wearing a white business shirt and a black business skirt with black pantyhose and high heels to complete the look.