An unexpected reunion.

(A/n: before we get started a huge shoutout to BlackWasp403 be sure to check him out...he's a very talented writer...now that's out of the way...let's get started)

(Intro)

Y/n and carter reached the base as they saw the destruction making y/n transform into ghost rider.

Carter: well...that's the end of the road for me...gotta head back to the yard.

Ghost rider nodded as he got off the bike and wrapped the chain around him.

Carter: give'em hell boy.

Carter then left as ghost rider walked in the base and saw the carnage in the base, he reached an iron gate as some demons appeared as he began whipping them with his chain burning them to ashes.

(Meanwhile)

Blade and the taimanin group reached a cave as they began looking around.

Sakura: are you sure that she's here?

Blade: as I'm sure that I have five fingers in each hand.

Sakura: ookaayy...?

Asagi: c'mon no time to lose.

They began searching for her body as demons appeared from the front of metal gate.

Blade: now which one of you unholy things will be the first?

(Meanwhile)

Ghost rider got inside the base as he saw the walls were painted with blood and disfigured human bodies as he saw another large metal gate, he opened the gate and saw a circular room with multiple doors and saw a door leading to the lower levels as he went to the door as a ninja looking demons appeared.

Ghost rider: ready for my pence stare!?

He then took his chain and began whipping the demons as one of the demons had a seal on him, he then whipping and punching him and began swinging his chain causing a fire hurricane breaking the seal as he sent a fire ball at the demon stunning him as ghost rider pulled the demon with his chain as he choke slammed him and grabbed his foot and slammed the demon face first killing the demon, ghost rider then went to the door and saw an elevator platform and activated it as he went to the lower level of the base, he reached the lower level as he saw a long road ahead of him as he called his bike.

(Meanwhile)

Blade and the taimanin group finished taking care of the demons as they found the casket and hid it away.