Meet the devil.

(Intro)

The next day, Y/n woke up and noticed that he was surrounded by tombstones As he walked around, while he was walking around he saw an old man wearing a white sleeve shirt, black vest, black pants and black shoes and a cowboy hat to complete the look.

Y/n: w-where are we?

?: so you're the new rider...not many people know this place.

Y/n: what...?

?: your predecessors are the only people who know this place...I've been guarding this place for over 50 years now...until mephisto came into the picture that is...ever since, his son blackheart was searching for this place.

Y/n: but why?

?: he wants the contract of san venganza...to gain power of course...now he knew he couldn't get to this place alone...he needs the help of this guy...his name is Edwin black...black agreed on one condition.

Y/n: and that condition is?

?: he wants a woman by the name of asagi igawa.

Y/n's clutches his fists as the old man understood what that meant.

?: so you know that woman...

Y/n: I do!

?: then you better hurry back there because blackheart's men are on her.

Y/n: thanks but...who are you really?

?: call me the gatekeeper.

Y/n nodded and left the graveyard quickly pushing his bike to its limits.

(Later)

Y/n reached the business district of Tokyo kingdom as he noticed three figures, it seemed like one figure was running from the two figures as he began chasing the figures, he reached an alleyway as he saw two orcs surrounding a young mocha skinned girl with hip long hair in pigtails wearing a black and red leotard.

Girl: n-not like this...

Orc1: ohh I can't wait to fuck her brains out!

Orc2: yeah she's super hot isn't she?

Y/n: hey guys...picking up on a little girl I see?

Orc1: who the fuck are you?

Y/n: y'know...your death and shit...

Orc2: I say we kill this fuck.

Y/n shook his head while chuckling as his body began steaming as his skin began burning, both orcs and the girl looked at him with a shocked expression.

Girl: what the hell?