Back

{Tords POV}

After blowing up the wall, the three of us were speeding off in the keep while the creature followed close behind. It could run surprisingly very fast.

I kept my head out the window and watched it. I would grab some beef jerky I found under Pats seat and toss it at the creature.

"Sir, for the last time, please don't feed that thing!"

I let out a dramatic sigh and pouted like a little kid. The drive by was weird. Liam seemed a little traumatized and Pat looked like he's been through hell. But we were all still hungry so we got back to the base as fast as we could.

When we got there, guns rose to the creature behind us. They were soon retracted as we had already called Paul and explained everything. We got in no problem and immediately took the creature to an empty spot on the property.

It sat down on the ground.

"Alright then. You stay here and we'll get you some food. Don't. Go. Anywhere."

We left into the building. Pat and Liam seemed worried to leave the creature, but there's no way I'm bringing it inside.

When we got to the cafeteria we were greeted by Paul and Edd.

"Tord! Did you find Tom!?"

Oh shit. That's right. We didn't have Tom. I sighed and shook my head. "No. But I did bring back a cool monster!"

I smiled to try and distract Edd from the fact that his friend was still missing. He simply said a hard to catch 'oh' and sulked out of the cafeteria.

I sighed and turned to Paul. "Anything happen while we were gone?"

"Not at all. But Toms visors are currently being worked in in the lab as we speak, but they said that they might not be able to restore them in the same manor as you had originally built it."

I exhaled sharply. "Better than nothing I suppose. Now if you excuse us, we're starving and have a monster to feed."

{Timeskip}

I opened the door to my room and locked it behind me. I walked over to my bed and flopped down into my pillows. Today was a long and unsuccessful day. Even after going through hell at the other base, I had to still work around the base. Plus, feeding the monster was harder than I expected. It's so picky!

He wouldn't eat anything raw, unseasoned, or chewy! He's just as picky as Tom used to be.

I let out an airy laugh. Oh Toms always been such a picky eater. Sure he'll eat anything now, but he still has his dislikes.

{Flashback - Age 8}

"-but it's green!"

I looked over and Tom was arguing with the teacher over uneaten peas.

"Thomas eating your greens we'll help you grow big and strong! They're not even gross!"

"No!"

He pushed the tray back away from him and the teacher sighed.

"Thomas. I'll give you until the end of lunch to finish those peas. If they're not finished then you'll miss out on snack time."

She walked away and Tom sulked. I picked up my spoon and reached over to his tray, scooping up his peas and dumping them onto my tray.

He looked over at me confused and I shrugged. "If you no like, you no should eat."

{Flashback 2 - Age 15}

"-they seriously expect us to eat this shit!?"

"Tom it's not even that bad!"

Edd and Tom have been arguing since they got their trays. Tom didn't like the fact that they added the weird tasting gravy onto his already tasteless mash potatoes and chicken strips.

Getting annoyed, I butted into their argument. "Why are you complaining? You are this stuff just last week."

He looked at me with eye wide open. "Because Tord. The fucking chicken strips, the ONLY good part of this lunch, has been infected with whatever this shit has!"

He has a point. They normally separate the chicken from the mashed potatoes.

"Tom it's not that bad, I like it."

Toms eyes widen in horror at Matt's words. He faked gagged, shoving the tray towards Matt.

"Feel free to take mine. I've lost my appetite."

"Tom your going to be hungry later."

"I'd rather starve than eat this shit."

{Flashback 3 - Age 21}

I was getting real fed up here. Ever since  Tom started drinking, he suddenly thinks that anything that doesn't have alcohol is disgusting and get all mad when I disagree.

"ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY GOOD THING IN THIS HOUSE!"

"NO WE HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD CHICKEN NUGGETS IN THE FRIDGE! YOUR DRUNK ASS JUST DOESNT HAVE ANY CLASS!"

"WHATEVER!"

He matched to his room and slammed the door. I hate him so much.

{End of Flashback}

I found myself smiling at the memories. I let out a quick sigh and got up. I took my coat of and threw it to the floor. I got underdressed and just stayed in my boxer and slipped into a loose shirt.

Before I could jump back into bed, I saw that the blueprint that I took from the other base has slipped out of the pocket. I picked it up and examined the folded paper in my palm. Maybe I'd look into it tomorrow.
________________________________

Ello ello ello! So I have an idea for anything story for Tordtom, buuuuut also for another fandom (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)
Plus I still gotta finish the BNHA one so let's see how this all goes!

Also do you guys like the ship DNF? Cause lemme tell you I'm getting ideas :*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

Also if you guys haven't already you should check out my BNHA story 
(˘з˘)