Black Blood

{Tords POV}

It's been about an hour since Friend tried to hurt me. He hadn't moved from here he was but seemed to be getting tired.

I've tried to talk to him, but he just backs up further.

I let about another hour pass. At this point Friend was asleep where he was. I waited a few minutes just to be sure he was asleep. I then grabbed a needle filled it with something to keep him asleep, and slowly injected it into his arm.

I watched as Friend slept. I sighed and grabbed a new needle, this time extracting some of his blood. When I removed the needle to examine the blood inside, I widened my eyes and brought it closed to my face.

It was, black?

A sudden pain in the front of my head struck me. I dropped the needle, shutting my eyes from the pain.

My head was buzzing and everything felt like it was spinning. I tried to walk over to a chair but crashed into something. I fell and landed on one knee, keeping myself up by carrying my weight in my knee.

I opened my eyes and gasped. The room was completely dark, but two human figures were left.

They were speaking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying until one of them said something I caught.

"Your blood is... black!?"

The one who said it begin to pace while the other stayed put. I slowly got up and walked towards them, but the closer I got, the weaker I felt.

Right when I was near them, my vision went dark.

________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter but I came up with something that I want to be in a separate chapter!