CHAPTER 6

Sorry for the late updates there has been a lot going on, tests and assignments. Ugh!!!🙄

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER MY COLLEGE IS GIVING US SOO MANY ASSIGNMENTS I DON'T GET ANY TIME TO WRITE.

_*_

Max's P.O.V. 

I was just getting comfortable sitting on the stool and drinking my beer. When I felt someone's eyes on my back, I tried to ignore it and continued drinking. But it was really getting on my nerves, so I turned back to see who it was just to see a guy around my age maybe older. He was starring straight back at me with a smirk on his face, grinning as if waiting for an invitation to sit next to me. I rolled my eyes and turned my seat and returned back to drinking. After a while, I felt the seat next to me slide. I checked with the corner of my eyes to see who it was and sighed seeing the same guy from earlier, still grinning and looking in my direction.

UK GUY: Hey... I am Push Puttichai...Uh.. Hi?
At first I didn't even bother to look at the guy besides me but it seemed rude cause he was clearly talking to me. I sighed and turned to look at the guy and smile a little it's a fake smile just to be nice to that person
Max: H-Hi...
Push: Are you new here?  I don't see you in this club? I was watching you for a while now, did you come here alone? or like with someone special? (He asks tilting his head to get a better view of my face. He was throwing questions at me which I had no interest in answering) I want to know you more...Ummm....
He was just going on and on and on about what his interests and about what he was doing recently, I had no interest in him. But he didn't get a hint. I gave up and decided to give him a cold reply.
Max: Um.. Yeah I don't come here often... And I-
I was cut off by an arm around my shoulder. I looked up who it was and it was Tul and I exhaled a breath of relief.

Tul: Yeah, he is with someone special...so if you'd excuse us we have to go back to our date... 

Tul said it with such superiority, I was surprised with the tone he spoke to him. We got up and went to the place we were sitting before. I wanted to tell him that I could have handled it and I did not want him to create any confusion, but before I could speak he started talking mostly scolding me.

Tul: SERIOUSLY! What is wrong with you? Why did you keep listening to his shit? Say something now....and what was taking you so long to come back to the dance floor. 

Max: Will you let me speak atleast! Yeah I was letting him talk coz I didn't wanna waste my breath on such a stupid thing.. So I decided to ignore that guy... I was just about to tell him to piss off but then you showed up... 

Tul: Oh! Alright....", He turned his head embarrassed about his own reaction.

Max: But why did you say that I was with you and you were my 'special' one.",  Stressing on the word special, teasing him a little, but I kept a serious tone so that he would catch the bait.... But turned my word against me.
Tul: Why..? Were you flustered by what I said? Do you want it to be real? 

He moved a little closer to me, placing his hands around my shoulders closer to my ear. Tul said it with a smirk and a glint I in his eyes that I could not understand. I don't know if he is joking or is he flirting for real???

_*_*_*_

HOPE YOU LIKED IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER...

THANKYOU FOR READING 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

BYEEE