CHAPTER 17

Hi!! How are you guys!! Sorry for such a late update...

There is lots and lots of work given to us by our college. Every day there is a submission. TT

But I wrote whenever I got time !! So hope you like it!!

AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE BOOK!!

_*_

The next morning, Max woke up earlier than the other person in the room. He felt trapped, his body frozen in place, he couldn't get out of it. His sleepy form shifted, well tried to. He tried to turn but was of no use. He slowly opened his eyes, taking in the room and the surroundings, which were the same.

The only thing different was that he felt an arm around his upper body and a heavy leg on his lower.

Max remembered last night, drunk Tul was a little too clingy last night and wouldn't let go of him. He placed him on the sofa, where he would usually sleep, and went to change his party clothes. When he came back, Tul was nowhere to be seen, he panicked and checked his front door which was closed. He sighed in relief and turned to search his house, lastly, he went to his bedroom and saw a big bear stripped and only in his shorts sleeping and cuddling to his pillow. Tul was feeling hot and was comfortable sleeping in his shorts.

Max didn't expect him to be in this condition, but what was he supposed to do now. He went to his bed and pulled the big bear to wear one of his T-shirts. After that exhausting task, Max laid beside Tul and just dozed off.

And now he was trying to squirm his way out of Tul's embrace, wriggling and twisting his way out and trying not to wake the sleeping bear. He was successful after some tries and was now out of the bed looking at Tul's sleeping form. Max's eyes involuntarily examining Tul's face, his long eyelashes, twitching eyebrows, looked like he was dreaming.

His eyes traveled further sliding from Tul's straight nose to his thin lips which were pouting. His thoughts wandered to what it would be like for them to be in between his lips, nibbling them, Max's lips formed a thin devilish grin.

*ding dong*

Max was startled, the bell pulling him out of his thoughts. He stood there dumbfounded by his thoughts when his bell rang again. He took a glance at Tul before leaving to attend to the door. He unlocked the door revealing his girlfriend, well that was what he thought she was well even though it wasn't official. His lips broke into a big smile, looking at her cheerfully greet him a 'Good morning!'. The thoughts he had before we now all washed out of his brain and all he could see now was Sophia.

He asked her to get in and told her to wait on the couch in the living room while he takes a quick shower. Max goes back inside the bedroom to get some of his clothes, without glancing any look at Tul he picked some clothes out and went to the bathroom.

Sophia sat on the couch waiting for Max to come out, her thoughts going back to last night where Max had asked her to go with the others in the group. She didn't like the idea of going with some strangers whom she just met but she didn't say anything about it since Max asked her to go with them and trusted them. She was still contemplating whether to tell Max about how she felt.

Sophia let the topic go and just looked around Max's room. Her eyes fell on the bedroom and she thought if Tul had already left.

She got up from the couch, slowly walking towards the bedroom. She was about to open it when the door opens from the other side. Sophia took a step back in surprise.

The door opened, revealing a guy with disheveled hair walking out of the room, rubbing his eyes and yawning. Tul looked exhausted, his head aching because of last night. He walked towards the couch and plopped down not noticing the girl standing beside the door.