CHAPTER 20

Hello...I don't know what to say other than Sorry for posting the chapters late but since I am still studying it is difficult for me to write it regularly. But hope you like this part. 

Tell me in the comments what you liked and don't forget to vote.

Enjoy! 

~*~

The semester-end break ended in a blink.

During the break Max made time for his friends and even Sophia. His group which now included his girlfriend, had many parties; it was either at their dorm or the club. Even the dates with Sophia were great. He enjoyed her company in whatever they did, like the bookstore, which was a boring place but now he found it to be a very romantic. As Sophia kept looking through different books with fascination, Max kept looking at her mirroring the same expression.

The whole group enjoyed her company, it was like a happy surprise for them. Also seeing Max smiling  with her made the whole group happy. Everyone, except for someone in the group who didn't appreciate the change that had occurred in Max. He would scowl at her for some reason even he didn't know.

Max and Tul would usually spend time in the dorm where they would just enjoy each other's company; doing their own things, having small conversations or sometimes deep ones. Like that one time when they were talking about dating someone and Max was laughing hysterically saying,' The person dating would be at loss, they might get jealous of you, Tul, I am always with you. They might think we are a thing.' Tul smiled at the thought of it. Tul liked how he got Max fully to himself while in the dorm, but it was now taken by Sophia popping between them.

He was brought back to reality by the voice of the waiter of the café, " Your order sir?". He forced a smile at younger and asked for an Americano and a glazed doughnut. The waiter then went back to his work leaving Tul with his own thoughts. It was one of those time when he had sneaked away from them. Whenever Max and Sophia were together, Tul would just leave the place altogether; he couldn't bear seeing them be all smitten for each other. He would leave ignoring his heavy heart, the lump forming in the throat and his head full of questions about his feelings, just like he did now. He would always ignore his thoughts and feelings every time this happened, just like he is doing now, reminiscing the time he had before Sophia.

Tul could see that Max really liked Sophia and thus didn't want to do anything or talk about what he was feeling. All he did was keep it inside him, the anger, the sadness, the jealousy, the question 'why her?' arising again and again and lastly the want to remove her out of their lives...what the hell was he thinking right now! He was surprised to where his thoughts went from anger to just removing the person out.

Tul didn't understand what his thoughts were and why did he feel like this?

Did he somehow fall for Max? What? How can this be? No...NO!

He stopped his mind from going too far, he took the coffee in his hand, that was kept there by the waiter when he was spiralling in his thoughts and paid for it at the counter. He didn't know where he could go to relive his mind. Tul kept walking on the crowded pavement, just like the mess in his head. Tul walked through it, until he reached a door which he would always visit to clear his mind. He slowly knocked on it and the door opened to his Phi, his senior who would always listen to him and all the things he couldn't share with Max which happened quite often these days.

Mew opened the door to a tensed and dazed Tul, he didn't expect Tul to be here today. Didn't Max and him decide to meet today, that's what he had heard from Max. What is Tul doing here? Did he leave so soon? What is going on?

Max and Tul would usually spend the whole night together talking, laughing, doing their thing. Something happened there...Mew knew that Tul just needed someone to comfort him in silence. So, he just sat there with his hand on Tul's shoulder comforting him while Tul was on the verge of tears. He put his head in his hand still trying to get hold of his wavering thoughts.