CHAPTER 3

Mew was about to leave but retreats his steps and to console the crying girl that had just stopped in front of their table. She was crying hysterically and Mew could not see such a pretty girl crying.

Mew: Nong , why are you crying? Is there anything I could do to help you?

The girl just ignored what Mew was talking and started yelling at Max instead

Unknown girl: Max!. Why did you do that?! ......how could you do that to me? ........ how could you just disappear on me? ... she said through her tears and Max could only look up with a blank expression as he could not remember the girl. She seemed familiar but he could not tell who she was and suddenly... bammm.... he felt his blood rush to his cheek as the girl slapped Max's left cheek and left crying. Before going she said: I can't believe myself....I-I fell for a jerk like you... and she left.

Poor Max was still wondering where he had met the girl. And then he it hit him, that she was a first-year junior who he had met at the orientation. He thought that she was quite pretty and somewhat his type and as usual he started hitting on her and as an innocent girl, she is she fell for a playboy or a f-boy like our Max. They spent a night together and Max just ghosted her as he does to all the other girls he had slept with.

On the other hand, Mew was already frustrated by Max's behavior and had already left as to meet his beloved gulf to calm down a bit. Max just sniggered at what had just happened with him. Pavel was about to give Max an earful but was interrupted by Tul who just came to the uni from his dorm. He was a bit confused with the silence that surrounded their table.

Tul- hey! Guys what's going on? why is everyone so quiet?

Max- nothing lets just go, the class it is starting soon..... saying this Max just started walking to the class.

Tul caught up with him and asked what the matter was Max told him everything that happened and Tul just laughed his ass off and told Max to get over it and this thing can happen with the life that they like to live. Max started thinking about the thing that just happened with him and could not just get over it. He thought back about all the girls that he had ghosted and now Max started to think that he should stop playing with the hearts of girls and try to live an honest life. He even thought about Mew's words carefully and he really wanted to change for good. After the event that occurred he stopped playing around girls and stopped flirting and having flings with them. He was trying not to go with the flow and wanted to be with that one girl, even when girls came and flirted with him he would just not say reply back to those girls and just tell them politely about him being not interested.

Only Mew from their group noticed the change as many times Max was with Mew when he rejected those girls. Mew was happy about the change. Whereas, Tul on the other hand was the same with all the flirting and having flings with both girls and guys, he was sure about his sexuality and everyone in the group knew about it. Tul did notice Max acting a bit differently but he just ignored it and he did not think Max would change drastically because of a slap from a tinsy-little girl. But who knew Max has started to have feeling for a girl from his own class.....