CHAPTER 18

Hi!! How are you guys!!

Earlier than my usual update. Teehee 

Guys!! This book has 3k reads!! Thank you !!!! 

LOVE YOU!! ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!

_*_  

Tul showered and thought Max would be back soon, so he decided to wait. Tul walked to the couch and plopped down. Tul still had a throbbing headache. What was he thinking, drinking so much? Yes, Tul could hold his alcohol but yesterday, he went overboard. Tul should not be bothered by what Max was doing and it was a good thing that he was getting into a real relationship but why did Tul feel like punching Max in the face whenever he was with Sophia?

And the sudden news yesterday, didn't do any better, he couldn't control his wavering mind and emotions. 'Their first date, what? Why did Tul not know about this? Why didn't Max tell Tul about him falling for someone? Was Tul not even worth telling about his crush? And why Sophia! What's so special about her anyways?!' Tul's mind going wild, working out arguments with Max telling him what he did wrong.

Wrong? 

Did Max really do something wrong? Shouldn't Tul be happy for his best friend, that now he had girlfriend and was not sleeping around, Tul didn't want to think so much about it he just wanted to be happy for his friend but he couldn't! Why?? It was an uncomfortable feeling that Tul couldn't get rid of.  Why can't Max just...not have a girlfriend and be with him like he was since high school. Max was changing, in a good way, only Tul did not like this change at all. He did not understand why- why did it affect him so much? Was Tul jealous of his new girlfriend? NO! That can't be !!

Tul turned to look at the clock in the room, it had almost been an hour he had been gone!!!

WHAT'S TAKING HIM SO LONG!?

His headache calmed down now, just a little. He was still hungry, his stomach was growling for food. Tul got up walking towards the fridge to look for something to fill his stomach with but guess he had to wait for Max, his fridge was only filled with bottled water and some plastic wrappings of the previously eaten take-outs.

"Ugh!! Where the fuck is he!?" Tul groaned, his hand running through his head. Sagging his shoulders he walked back to the couch, dropping on it, and tried sleeping again. He closed his eyes and put his arm over his eyes to block the annoying sunlight. He tried sleeping but couldn't his mind wandering to the unpleasant thoughts earlier.

Tul kept tossing and turning on the couch that was small for his big body and then it struck him, Max went out with Sophia.

"Of course! he wouldn't come early even if his best friend is dying of hunger!" Tul let out an annoyed sigh. He picked his phone to call Max and tell him to come soon, dialing his number, the muffled ringtone was heard inside the room. Tul sighed and got up again to look for Max's phone, which he found under the tousled bed sheets.

"Great! Just! Great! Now I can't even contact you!"

Tul, at last, decided to go buy something as he couldn't stand the hunger, his headache starting to reappear. He checked his outfit once, he was wearing a black knitted t-shirt with three white stripes on it and black jeans. He took the spare keys, locking the door behind him, he took an elevator down. He knew everything about this neighborhood since he and Max would hang out here most of the time and he certainly knew the best places to eat.

He walked to his favorite place, which he knew was the best. Tul was walking fast, bumping into people walking on the sidewalk. He was eager to reach the place, his hunger rising with each step. Tul reached his favorite place and order some Pad Thai and waited for the food to come.