CHAPTER 16

HI!! How are you!!! Hope you are doing good!!

_*_

Mew looked down laced with concern in his eyes at Tul who was kind of in daze because of the drinks before. He took the drink from Tul's hand and kept it back on the table in front. Tul didn't resist it and just let Mew do whatever he was doing. Tul didn't have the energy to oppose the older since he knew the older must be doing it with some reason behind it. Mew had always been the one to take care of them and look after them, he didn't feel like it's his duty to do it but he really cared for them. 

Mew had noticed the younger seemed off since the time he had returned from Max's room. Tul was quite excited to go with his group out after such a long time and was jumping to get his best friend. But there was sudden change in his attitude when he came down which didn't go unnoticed by Mew.

Tul was dazed and in his own thoughts the whole time since he was back, even in the car and now again when Max wanted to sit with his 'to-be girlfriend', Tul just left the group and was now sitting far away and chugging drinks one after another. Mew wanted to ask Tul what had happened in the room. If Max had said something that hurt him? And that is why he told Gulf he would be back in a minute and that he had to check up on Tul. With that New got up, pushing through the drunk crowd of people, swaying to the music. Mew saw the person he was searching for at a distance slumped against the table with a glass in his hand. Mew just sighed and shook his head, walking towards the drunk Tul.

Reaching at the bar, Mew pulled the stool and sat besides Tul, he put a hand on Tul's shoulder with concern.

Mew- Hey...What happened? " in a worried tone, Mew moved a little closer to Tul who was now looking up back at him in a drunken state with eyes drooping and threatening to close. The question from Mew was just answered with silence, as the younger didn't seem to come up with the answer but slur some random words.

Mew waited for a proper reply but looking at the state of the younger he repeated the question putting strain on each and every word. "Did something happen at Max's house?"

Hearing this the younger looked up again and with a frown and glossy eyes. He could mumble out a few words. "Max.... Maxxie is going to forget me?... Isn't heee?" and slumped back on the table and dozed off. Mew didn't exactly understand as to why did Tul feel like this about Max getting in a real relationship and as a best friend shouldn't he be happy for his friend. It seemed that he was thinking that now they won't be able to spend time like they did before but that's given when one gets into a relationship. But Mew  knew Max won't give distance to him or the other in the group. Max did love all of his friends and he won't just go away because of a girl. Mew brush his thoughts away when he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist, he turned to see his beautiful boyfriend. 

Mew looked at his boyfriend smiling at him and it looked like he was drunk. He looked over to the sleeping form of Tul and then over to their table where almost everyone looked tipsy, so he decided to get all of them back to their dorms. He took hold of  Tul's bicep and pulled him up, Tul opened his eyes still droopy, he just walked small steps putting all of his weight on Mew. Mew and Gulf took Tul, supporting the big body back to their table. 

They reached the table, Max who was having a fun conversation with Sophia, looked up at his best friend totally sloshed. The whole night was a delight for him, he talked a lot with Sophia about his likes and dislikes. He was still in his own little world when he felt someone arrive to the place they were sitting.

Max looked up to see his best friend hanging on P'Mew 's shoulder. He hurriedly got up and helped the couple. Snaked his arm around the waist to keep Tul from falling and took his best friend on the empty space on the couch besides Sophia and sat besides him. Tul's was sliding off the backrest of the couch, Max tried to keep him at place, pulling him up again and again which didn't help. He then pulled him up and placed his head on his shoulder so that he could rest. Max then looked up to Mew with a questioning look on his face.

" Where did you find him?" Max

"He was at the bar since he left here... he...um...he- I guess you should talk to him yourself. We should get home now, it's late and everyone is drunk already." Mew looking at the time in his phone, 12:30am.

"Yeah, let's go. P', I'll take Tul with me...could you maybe take Sophia with you and drop her at the dorm."

Saying that Max got up carefully picking up Tul to stand with his arms around his waist securing him from falling off. Max then turned to Sophia, who was already looking back at Max. He gave an apologetic look whispering a 'Sorry'. Sophia smiled and nodded understanding him. The whole group walked back to the parking where their car was and Max parked his bike. The others were not that drunk and wobbled their way to the parking. Soon everyone was seated.

Sophia replacing the place that was first taken by Tul.

The other's sat in their usual places. 

Pavel and Dome immediately dozed off on each others shoulders tired from all the drinking and dancing, Pavel holding on to Dome from sliding off his shoulder. Sophia looked at them with a thin smile, they just look adorable she thought. 

"So, do you like Max? Like really like him?" Mew asks abruptly ending the silence. Sophia turned to look at Mew a little confused with the sudden question. She smiled pink blush dusting on her cheeks and mumbled a 'Yes' 

"Max is a good guy, yes he has made some stupid decisions but he has changed....take care of him and don't break his heart " Mew said starting the car to drive to their dorms.

Sophia nodded and looked out of the car window, the wind playing with her hair. Silence taking over the car again.

...

Max took the wobbling Tul to his bike, he didn't want to leave Tul with anyone in this state. Max made Tul sit on the bike and with a lot of efforts sat in front of him. He took Tul's hands and wrapped them around his waist securing him. Tul moved forward hugging him even more, placing his head on Max's shoulder. Max looked at Tul's sleeping form and smiled looking at how adorable Tul was with his lips forming a pout and cheeks squished. 

Max chuckled shaking his head and turned back, wore his helmet starting his bike and whirring onto the road to his dorm. 

_*_*_*_

So.. What do you think about this chapter!?

Hope you liked it!!

If you like it then vote and comment what you liked.

Byeeee