CHAPTER 13

HELLO!!!!

HOW IS EVERYONE READING THIS? HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL. AND HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AS WELL.

THIS IS KINDA A SMALL CHAPTER BUT THERE SOME THING THAT HAPPENS WHICH IS IMPORTANT FORNTHE COMING CHAPTERS

AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER COMMENT WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!
AND IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DO VOTE!

~*~

Once Sophia left the room there was a deafening silence...

Max tried to look up at their shocked friends faces and saw his two friends looking at each other as if deciding who should talk first. So Max took the initiative and started with his side of story and both of his friends listening to him attentively.

Max - I- I was going to tell you... ( He stopped to look at Tul and Pavel's faces to check their reactions which were blank with not emotions but Tul was somewhat a little tensed and Max didn't understand the reason why and neither did Tul)

Pavel - When!? When were you going to tell us after you get married? *sarcastic chuckle* ( there was  a pause Max couldn't find any words to say, Pavel knew he was taking this small thing to another level but he also didn't want to let go of Max easily) 

Max - No...o-of course not. I was going to tell you once I confirmed my feeling for her and was going to tell you all after my first date but you guys came and you know the rest... ( Max said trailing off, he didn't know how to explain himself and his situation about what he thought)

Pavel - Hmm...ok fair enough. Hey Tul why aren't YOU saying anything to him

Tul was tongue tied and couldn't believe what was happening, there was this weird feeling in his stomach and burning in his heart that was a new feeling for him.

He didn't know what was happening to him he felt anger sadness

And

Jealousy?

No.... Why would he be jealous of his best friend? That can't be... What is happening??

Pavel's words brought him back to reality from his train of thoughts. He looked up startled at his friend standing besides him. Then turned to look at Max who looked like he needed some assurance at least from his best friend.

He read Max's emotions correctly and immediately took care of the situation for him. Leaving all the mixed feelings that he had in his heart aside.

Tul - What the hell Max I didn't know you would want to get into a serious relationship? And Sophia really!? She is a great girl... Go for it! And yeah you need to get some punishment for not telling us earlier!!

He turned to look at Pavel who didn't expect such a response from Tul and thought he'd be angry, but this is a little different. Pavel just let go of the matter and went along with Tul. Who was now thinking of some punishment.Pavel took the initiative to suggest one.

Pavel - You'll need to bring her with US today to the club.

He had an evil smirk on his face, he looked at a shocked Max which boosted his pride even more. When he turned to Tul, Pavel new that his friend was in on it.

Poor Max sighed and hummed in agreement. All the three boys then proceeded to the elevator, one excited, one sad for his first date was ruined and the last one he... he was confused with the things going on.

He should be happy for his best friend what is going on. Why is he acting so weird and above all why is jealous? Is it because he thinks his friend will go away from him and will have less time for him? Or...

No! No! That can't be... Why would he no....nope....not possible
He just settle with him being scared  of loosing his best friend and THAT'S IT! Nothing else.

A sigh left his lips and it caught Max's attention. He turned to look at Tul and was about to say something when the elevator ping open and all three rushed inside, ignoring the thoughts and feelings.

_*_*_*_

Did you like this chapter?
Hope you did.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1.96k reads.

Byeeee ❤

LOVE YOU ✨